chapter-26

Odh ke dhaani reet ki chaadar
Aaya tere shehar mein Ranjha tera
Duniya zamaana, jhoota fasaana
Jeene marne ka waada saancha mera
Ho.. sheesh-mehal na mujhko suhaaye

Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye............. miss something.....

Vishal pov ;

We both started to go back to city ..she hugged me tightly and weather is little cold .. I felt so good to be with her like that this moments is special for us ..

Where are we going now vishalji ?? She asked me ..

We will go for dinner .. Do you want to go some where else ?? I asked her
No .. She replied back ...when were passing form lake drive ...

Stop stop Vishal ji ... I heard her telling i stopped the bike ..

What happen do you want something ?? i asked her ..

Wo actually i wanted to eat panni puri .. She told while looking towards the stall ..

No they are not god for health jaan .. I told her ...

But please i want to eat it .. Nothing will happen please na Vishal ji .. She told me with a pouting face ...

But we are going for dinner na i told on which she nodded her head ..and turned around to go but i caught her hand to stop her ..

Lets have panni puri first ohk

..hearing that she jumped like a child and dragged me with her ... Bhaiya please give one plate panni puri .. Stall man gave her a plate she looked at me and asked why i am not eating to which i replied that i don't like those thing much ..

Bhaiya please make it spicy my wife told him.... He gave her a piece she forwarded it to me but i told her to have it first ..
She eat the piece and moaned while eating it ..when the second piece is put in her plate she again forwarded it to me and pleaded me ..

Please just taste one piece na Vishal ji ..she requested me ... And put the panni puri in my mouth herself ..

i started chewing it and damm my mouth started burning due to so much chill ... Tears formed in my eyes ... But my wife is enjoying it a lot .....

After eating panni puri we paid for it . i saw many couples where their some were just waking some were sitting with their partner and some were sitting along with their children .. I asked to lets have walk along the lake .. She was happy and started walking with me she took hold of my upper arm we were walking slowly enjoying the weather ..

I think its going to rain lets go from here i told her ..

No please just few minutes more Vishal ji ..she asked .. But before i could reply it started raining ...

I took hold of her hand and ran to stand under a tree . we saw children enjoying in the rain .

Lets go in the rain na Vishal ji please .. She requested me ..

No we will fall sick yaar .i told her ..
Nothing will happen please see those children are also dancing she told me and ran towards those devils and they started jumping some couples too joined them ..

I am just standing and looking at her she is looking so beautiful her saree in sticking to her body and water was running from her chin to neck and hiding inside her valley of bosom .. What she is doing to me i never felt such type of emotion before... But from the day she came in my life i am feeling new emotions every day ... I was so lost in my thought i didn't realised when she came towards me and dragged me with her ...