chapter - 6

Back with the update guys.... And thankx for your votes.... please please keep votting they means a lot....
Above is the pic of Anju and Vishal
...............................................,........................

Adwaitha pov ...

The morning incident is repeating in my head that officer he was so brave even minister fast afraid of him .. Girl will be so lucky who will be married to him ...
I went home early that day as mom asked me to come ... Reaching home i saw mom was sitting in temple room ...so i went to freshen up . i came back from room and went to kitchen to make a cup to tea for myself .. Bhabhi was already in the kitchen chopping vegetables ... I went and put the pot on gass and put some ginger and cardamum and some milk and little sugar . and put flame low . Bhabhi give me another knife i will help you . their is no need of it its already complete bhabhi told me ... Ohk .. I pour tea in cup for my self gave one to bhabhi and some in another cup for mom and bhabhi took it to give to her...

I went to balcony and sat in the chair soon bhabhi join me ..
Bhabhi- so are u ready for it ???

A- i guess .. But i m very nervous what if rejects me

B- what nonsense jiji you are so beautiful he will be blind to reject you ..
A- i know you are telling just to console me
B- when your brother came to see me i was also feeling same as your feeling now ..

A- bhabhi you know everything about me thats why you are telling but what about him we are strangers ..

B - thats how relationship are .. In starting we all are strangers to eachother but with time we understand eachother .. You are very responsible and very pure at heart .. I never felt like you are my sister-in-law .. Rather i feel like you are my own sister ..

A- i always wanted a sister .. I got two sister instead .. Suddenly we heard coughing sound from behind us .. Palchi bhabhi was standing their .. Come bhabhi why are you standing their ..

P- i thought both of you are having some private talk thats why ..

B - we never hide anything from eachother so what private haan ... Come have a sit ..

P - what are you two talking about ??

A - bhabhi were just sharing our views and advicing .
While we were talking mom came and sat with us ...

A- mom you were also nervous when papa came to see you ?????

Mom -- i never saw your father before marriage ..

P - what ???? You never saw papa then how you were married ??

M - earlier parents and elder used to choose groom for girl and decide ..
We trusted our parents that they will choose best for us .. And they did i cannot for any other person then your papa .. He was the best husband , best father , best son .. In ever relation he was best ..

A - mom then how come you had such strong relation with papa ??

M - i first saw him during our marriage itself when he raised my vila to pur sindor in my forehead that time our eyes met .. I cannot explain what i felt .. It was if our soul were connected with each other ,, what you call love at first sight ...

B - papa was so lucky to have you as his wife ...

P - but thay time was different mom now we cannot trust someone so easily dont you think ???

M - hmm you are right beta but you see parents never choose anyone for their childern they choose best for them ... You can say whatever you like it is all based on trust ...

A - mom i wanted to tell you something .

M - sure beta ..

A - i want you all to choose groom for me and will not see him before marriage .. I want to feel same connection that was between you and papa

M - beta dont take decision in hurry . its morden era you have right to choose for yourself .. That was different we were not allowed to choose for ourself ..

A - no mom its final i will not see him . i will marry whoever you all will choose for me ..

Have you lost your mind we all turned toward door were both of my brothers were standing .. Nirac bhaiya was beyond angry .. He came and kenl infront of me and took my hand in his ..

N - princess dont do this .. You see the boy and then decide please .

A - please bhai i trust you all .. I know you will choose best for me .. And please dont force me .. other wise i will choose guy and will marry with him in court after that i will inform you all .. So you decide what you want ...
With that i left them all stunned ...

M - she is realy crazy .. I know she will do whatever she has told us ..

N - yeah .. We have choose best for her.. Laksh say something i know she listen you more than any of ..

Bhaiya this it seems she has decided and will not listen to any of us not even me .. So we will to do our best in finding a life partner for her ..

Vishal pov ......

While going to police station is saw traffic was jam as minister will be passing by soon .. I parked my bike near by and went forward to check everything myself .. Just is passing by is an old lady was trying to cross the because his grandson was left alone on other said of the road i helped to cross the ... Just we were near the road minister car stoped infront of us making the old lady now back due to sudden movement .. Minister came out the car and asked me what i m doing on road when everyone was informed to move aside .. I ignore his words and the lady to move towards his grandson .. After living her with is grandson i came and asked the minister what he was telling before ..
He was trying to intimidate me but that did not happen infact seeing my expression he was afraid of me to speak further ..listen mr.minister you are her because of us so dont you ever forget this if could give position then we could also remove you from this position easily .. So dont forget your limit you are given power for us not on us ..
With i left him and move towards my bike and went away ..
At police station ...
Have you got any clue regarding the deal i asked one of my subordinate .. No sir but we have placed our man to keep a watch on salim and his man .. Good this time i dont want to take any risk remember that .. Yes sir with he left me alone ..
After completing my work i got a call from my friend Prateek who is also in police department with me .. We are best friend from childhood ..
Me - hello

Prateek - hey budy were are you man ?? No call nothing .. Megha i bugging me about you from yesterday ..

Me - sorry yaar i total forget .. Yesterday i got cal from dad to pick him up as he wanted to have a talk with me ...

P- is everything all right ?? I mean any problem ???

M - no not at all .. I tell in detail when we will met tell Megha to prepare a cup of tea for me m coming in 10 min .. Megha is prateek little sister .. I also treat her like my own sister ...

..........

That it guys i am trying increase length of my chapters .. Please keep votting .. It gives me inspiration to write and dont forget to comment .... Forgive me for grammatical errors