chapter 31

Sorry guys for late update i had my exams but i am really happy to know that how much you love my story by your comments sorry for not replying to your messages and thankyou for loving me so much i had tried to write as much as i can about vishan moments .....

Vishal arranged for train ticket as Adwai is not comfortable while travelling via air and its a good opportunity to spend some more time with her ...

She packed his bags and some home made snacks for him...Mr and Mrs Kumar too   decided to join them but they will be going by flight .. Adwai was very upset as its is the last few hours she is going to spend with Vishal before he goes for his training ... They had dinner and went to their room as they have to leave early next day .. Vishal was standing in the balcony when Adwai came inside their room .. She kept the jug to water on bed side table and went towards him .. She hugged him from behind .. Vishal turn his head a little to look at her face and saw tears in her eyes Vishal pulled her in front of her and wiped them ..

Jaan what did i told you about crying ?? He asked her ..

How i am going to leave without you alone .. She told her while controlling her sob ..

Hey you are not alone jaan .. And i promise i will call you everyday and we will talk ohk .. And this 6 months will pass in a jiffy ...

I know but i will miss you Vishal ji  she told and hugged him tightly

Come lets sleep its getting late .. He told her and they moved inside ...

She changed into her pyjamas and a simple tank top .. Vishal too changed into his shorts and came out shirtless ..

She got inside the cover and moved towards Vishal and put her head on his chest , one arm around his waist one leg over his legs .. Vishal to put his arm around her waist and put it inside her tank top .. His one hand was below his heads as  pillow .. They both slept within few minutes ...

Adwai woke up in the arms of her hubby  whose arms are drape around her waist and his head is placed in his neck and sleeping like a cute baby she turn around in his arms and looked at his face to memorise every inch of his face and moved closer to him and kissed his forehead and then his cheeks then she moved his fingers through his hairs .. He tighten his hold around his waist she smiled at his trick and kissed his eyes  and kissed his eyes  and then kissed the corner of her mouth and moved back before he could wake up but his darling hubby is already awake and has other plan ... He pulled her closer to him and nuzzle his face in his neck and started kissing their and sucked it which cause her to release a moan   .... He moved towards her jaw and then he kissed his cheeks her cheeks were red as cherry he rubbed his cheeks with his fingers and kissed his forehead ..

Don’t blush like this jaan its making me crazy and i will miss this Vishal told her .... With that he claim his lips in a passionate  kiss . he sucked his lower lips and tugged it between his teeth ..

They both were tasting each other mouth like their is no tomorrow ... They pulled each other when they were out of breath ..

She hide her face in his chest Vishal hugged him tightly ...

Leave me Vishal ji  its getting late i have to make breakfast .. She told him ...

He kissed her again and left her to take bath ... She took a nice bath and came out wearing a light colour saree her hairs were wet ...