chapter 18

I dreamed of a wedding of           
Elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.     

Vishal pov

I ran towards the door to see what happen . i saw whole family is standing in a circle around someone . my heart started beating loudly a fear developed in my heart i slowly went to see . and saw my wife sitting on the ground holding someone her back was facing me i went near my wife ..
A sign of relief left my mouth when i saw here fine and her friend Jyoti was sitting beside her clutching her foot i keenl in front of her ..

Are you fine ??    What happened earlier ?? I asked my wife

She nodded her head .. Ji . wow we were coming from the temple when suddenly a car came with full speed in our direction just on time Jyoti pulled us side and in that process she lost her balance and feel down due to which she got a cramp in her foot . but we are fine .. She replied ..

What fine yaar i am telling you if i got that person na i will run a truck over him jyoti replied

Relax jyoti have seen the number of the car ?? I asked her

No jiju before i could react the car was already gone but i saw the colour .. She replied ..

What was the colour ?? Can you tell me ?? I asked her

Yeah it was red in colour .she told me
Ohk dont worry i will see about .. I told her .

Ohk come on getup beta come inside i will call a doctor mom told us ..
My wife helped her friend to walk inside ..

I heard a ping in my phone indicating a message recieved i took my phone out to check it

Dont think that it was just an accident officer . it was a warning for you next time it will not miss its target .. Better watch out .. You asked for it yourself ..

My blood boiled reading the message i immediately called prateek and told him everything and asked him to trace the number ...i cant let any harm come on my family

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After the incident we did breakfast and got ready to leave .. My wife was looking so hot in red saree . we took blessing from mom . Again she was on verge of crying but controlling her tears she hugged everyone . bhaiya asked me to take care of her i assured them .. I opened the car door for her she sat and i too took the driver seat . her family bid us byee . we drove of from their . i heard her sniffing i took her hand in my hand to comfort her . she looked at me with her tear filled eyes ...

Mom called me and informed us to directly come to kull devi temple ..

Mom told us to come to kull devi temple they will met us their i informed her .. She nodded her head . kull devi temple is 2 hour journey and their is total silence in the car . so i decided to talk to her ..

Uhhmmm .. So tell me something about your self ?? I asked her ..

Ji !! What should i tell ?? She replied

Me :Anything your hobby , likes dislikes anything ..

Adwai : i like to spend time with my family and friends and hobby uhh i like reading novel , playing badminton and sometimes listen to music .. What about you ??

Me : me too like spending time with my family and friends and i like playing basket ball .. And now i'll have a new hobby !!!

Adwai : new hobby ??? What will be that ??