chapter-24

Precap ;

Just wait my dear wife i will see you at home ......

Adwai pov ;

Today is the best day of my life  .. I cant believe i just kissed vishal ji ..and that dance was awesome i always wanted to do couple dance with my husband .. When ever he touches,me a new sensation developes in my body .. I dont remember blushing ever before my marriage but after marriage they are always red ...
What have you done Mr.Husband ?? I thought in my mind .. We are all sitting for dinner vishal ji was sitting beside me .. All were laughing and teasing eachother it feels so good .. Suddenly i felt a hand around my waist i jumped due to sudden touch but he removed it and looked at me .. Then again he took hold of my right hand under the tabel i was shocked and saw him enjoying my discomfort and having his dinner like he didn't do anything few minutes back... Muma asked me why i am not having my food and he too innocently asked me the same . i looked at him with angry eyes ... But he was still smiling .. So an idea clicked in my mind i put my heel on his foot with pressure and he jumped in his seat and left my hand i too started having my food like nothing happened.. I know he will not leave me just like that but lets see ... After dinner we all left for home .. Vishal ji was driving and dad was sitting beside him me, muma and dadima were sitting in back i was so tiered that i kept my head on muma shoulder and slept ...

I felt being carried by someone so i snuggled closer to it and again slept .. A soft material touched my back i opened my eyes and saw vishal ji removing my heels i got up and stopped him from doing this ..

What are you doing vishal ji ?? I asked him ..

Can't you see i am taking care of my sleeping baby he replied ..

I blushed hearing his comment ...
Please leave na Vishal ji i'll do it myself i requested him ..

No i'll do it .. He replied ..

He slowly remove my heel and then he moved towards me and slowly removed my bangels and then he put his hand around my waist and pulled me towards his body my bosom collided with his hard chest he bend down and slowly removed my earings and took my earlobe between his teeth i breath got struck in my throat .. What this man is doing to me .. I pushed him aside and got down from the bed but i felt my dupatta slipped off from my shoulder and felt cold wind touched my waist and i immediately put my hand to cover my upper body ..

I felt vishal ji too got down from the bed and stamding just behind me he slowly removed the pins from my hair and moved them to one side and brought his face near my ears and sucked them and started kissing my neck and sucked it a little which created havoc inside my body and a moan slipped out of my lips .. He slowly wrapped his around my bare stomach and continued his work ... I felt his hold tightning around my waist and suddenly everything is gone i opened my eyes and saw him moving towards the window i felt very hurt by his action .. I felt like he dont want me treas formed i my eyes i ran inside the washroom to hide myself ... I locked the door and slide on the floor and recalled everything happened just few minutes back .. Everything was going fine then why he moved away from me and didn't even glanced at me ..

I started crying because everything is so new to me .. After sometime i wiped my tears and got up and changed into my pjs and washed my face and saw my eyes are red and puffy with all this crying ...

I was so afraid to go out after thinking and fighting with my heart i came out and saw him standing at the same spot were i left him so i moved quitely towards the bed and slept holding my pillow tears again started flowing from my eyes ..i wiped them from my hand and tightly closed my eyes ..