chapter-29

Both reached home with happy mood .. When they enter into the house they saw both of their families present in the drawing room and their was a thick tension in the house .. Both of them became quite by looking at them ....whole family looked at the happy couple ..

Mrs Sharma had tears in her eyes by looking at her daughter face ... She knew after hearing about the news all the happiness will vanish from her face she lowered her head so that she couldn’t see her face ...

Adwai went towards her Bhabhi and hugged them .. But she felt the tension too ..

She went towards her dad and asked her what is the problem ..

He was hesitating to tell her the news but Mrs Kumar kept a reassuring hand on his shoulder .. He took out the letter and gave it to her ..

Adwai was confused and very scared what is written in it .. She too the letter and opened it and started reading tears started flowing from her eyes Vishal rushed towards her but before he could talk to her the letter fell from her hand and she ran towards her room ...

Vishal bend down and  picked up the letter and read it .. Its for vishal informing that he his training date has been preponed he has to go just after 5 days ..he didnt expected it ...

Everyone sat in the drawing room the tension was thick and everyone was sad they knew its going to happen but not so early ..

Vishal go and talk to Adwai she needs you right now his mom told her ...

Vishal went towards her room and heard her sniffing his heart broke hearing her cry .. He went  inside the room and saw her crying she was on bed on her stomach and crying hugging the pillow he went and sat beside her and crased her hair ...
Jaan please don’t cry i cant see you like this .. I wanted to make this day memorable for you but not like this .. He told her ...
She raised her head and hugged him tightly Vishal pulled her closely she was sitting on his lap her hand are around his neck and she was sobbing like a child .. Vishal one arm was around his waist and other was around on his hair ...

After long time she stopped crying but still her head is on her shoulder and he too was sitting silently ..

I knew before marriage that you will go on training for 6 month .. But not so early how am i going to leave without you ?? Without you their is nothing for me .. She is complaining like a kid .. And Vishal was listening it quietly ...
Shhh jaan i am going just for 6 months and then i will be with you na .. And i am always yours this 6 months will be gone in a blink .. And i will call you everyday na ... And if you want i will not go but please don’t cry i can’t bear to see you crying please ...He told her ...

No i didn’t meant like that .. I will never want you to leave your dream for me.. I want to be your strength not weakness .. Its just i will miss you .. But i will manage its just for 6 months na it will be gone in a blink .. Now she is encouraging her to go ...

Vishal smiled at her and kissed her forehead ..

Now princess you made everyone so sacred with your big tears ..come they are waiting for you .. And if you don’t want to go i don’t mind sitting in this position .. He teased her indicating her position ..

She blushed hearing her comments .. They both got up and went downstairs to meet everyone ..

Mrs Sharma was the first to rushed towards her daughter and hugged her tightly ..she was very concerned for her  

Muma i am fine see .. And i know you all are their for me .. Adwai told her before she can speak ...
Mr Kumar smiled at her and told she is right behanji we all are their for her na ..
Vishal was standing at the door and looking at them .. Within 1 month she wrapped everyone around her finger he thought..
Again the environment converted into happy the tension which was present few minutes back was all gone ..
He went towards the window and stand their looking out .. He felt a presence behind him . its was Laksh  he came and stand beside him ..
You know we did our best to make her happy but some where inside we knew we can never bring the spark and glow which was present in her when papa was their .. But today i saw that again in her thank you Vishal .. He told him ..
Bhaiya i promise i will keep her happy till my last breath .. And sorry for making her cry today i too didn’t know about the news otherwise i could have told her in a different way .. Vishal told him  ..
I know .. You are the only person to whom   she is openly showing her tears otherwise she always bolt up her emotion inside her only .. He replied ..
Ohk we shall take our leave now as it getting really late ...
Mrs Kumar invited them on Holi at their house as it will be Adwai first Holi after marriage ..