chapter - 17

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.

Vishal pov :

I woke up at 8 am when dad called me i got ready and went down to see my beautiful wife i saw her coming down with mom in a beautiful lehnga but i was little disappointed as her face was covered with ville ..

I was dying to see her face .. She came and stood beside me for aarti i hold her hand so we could do aarti together . her hands were so cold but gave me feeling of belonging . after aarti dadi told me to put vermillion on her head .

My heart skip a beat as i am again going to see her face . so i raised her ville and saw her looking down as usual but when i applied vermillion on her head she raised her lashes to look at me my heart started dancing with joy ..

After aarti she went to kitchen for fer first rasoi . i was egarly waiting to taste dish prepared by her . oh god i am behaving like a teenage boy

"come on dude you are an IPS officer" my brain scolded me . but my heart has different story ...

She came holding a tray we were waiting what is their in the tray she took one bowl to temple and kept it their..

When she went to temple prateek told every one to not react after tasting the dish as he want to she her reaction , she returned back and gave one bowl to dadi which was containing low sugar .then one by one she served every one when she served then i got know that she prepared kher its aroma was delicious i cant wait so i started eating ..

I cant explain it was so delicious i have never tasted so tasty kher in my life before this i used to hate kher but today she changed my view .. I just wanted to grab her hands and kiss it and give her compliment but i saw prateek was indicating me to be quite ...

She was looking at everyone for some reaction by no one utter a single word to her .

From corner of my eyes i saw her face that was just near to crying her lower lips was trembling just like smàll baby and thats it tear started to rolled down from her eyes . looking at her crying face my heart ache but i cant do anything i signalled my dad i turned to look at her when he too saw her he went to consol her and she started hiccuping due to all crying  she told that she dont know how to prepare any sweet other than kher which brought a smile on my face but her tears didnt stopped...

i cant see this i too wanted to go and hug her .. Mom told her that it was a prank planned by prateek .... She looked towards prateek and told him in a cute angry way

" i am very angry with you Parteek bhaiya i'll not talk to you with a cute pout ..aww my angry lioness i thought in my mind then she look at me with disappointment which hurt me ...

After breakfast i went with prateek as he wants to tel me something important . we both were sitting on terrace ..

Prateek : today i got a call ..

Me : whose call??

Prateek : Salims gang leader ..

Me : what ???? and you are telling ne now

Prateek : chill yaar it was your first day after marriage and dont worry i had inform our men to trace the call and check the location from where the call has been made ...

Me : ohk ... Its realy important and will be a big clue for us to know who is behind him ..

Prateek : but you i have a strong felling that whoever that person is ... He knows us very well and is always alert before our moves ..