chapter -5

Surprice  for every one guess ......

Entry of hero ......

Few people are kept hostage buys some gangster ... And police is present outside the house
Surrender yourself you cannt escape from us .... Sir they are not replying us no movement is seen inside ... Call him he will handle it alone and lets move because when he will come no one is required...
But sir ... Enough officer ...
Hello vishal come i have some work for ..... You know officer i am commisner of police everyone fear me but this boy ... In his case its reverse i am afraid of him ...

....10 minutes after the call ....

When you were asked to surrender then why you did not do it now you you will all go on four shoulders .... Please sir leave us we will not do this again .. Slap slap ..... I will not give another chance to repeat it again ... But i will give you chance to correct your self ....

So sir it solved every one is safe inside ... Yeah you will see everything clearly just wair for few minutes ... Reporters were shock with statement of police commisner ...

Vishal pov ......
I hate this gangster ... Good job vishal commisioner sir patted my back ,.. Thanku sir ...
Commisioner(c) -  prepare a report and show it to as soon as possible
Vishal ( v) - yes sir ...
C - got any regarding the durg dealing which was suspected by us
V - no sir i think its just to divert us from our target ..
C - i have a news for you ...
V- any new case sir
C- common vishal every time think about case only .. Take a break and enjoy life young boy
V- not again sir how times i have told you ... But i will consider it
C- ohk back to the topic you are selected for higher training by Indian govt ... And you will have to go for 6 month training ....
V - what realy ...  I always wanted to go their ..
C- your wish is fulfiled ... Next  month you will go for training ..
V .. Jai hind sir
C - jai hind officer

Vishal pov

I was very happy because today i got a big news .. It was my dream to join special training ...
In evening when i was living for home. I got cal from dad .. He asked to meet him at our favourite place ...
I went their my father was already sitting their ...
I went near him and sat .... What happen dad why have you called me here is everything fine ..
Yeah everything is fine he replied..
Dad -You know vishal when i was of your age i was already married to your mom ..
Vishal - where is this topic going dad ?? Speak clearly dad ...
D - hmm me and your mom decided that it is the right time for you to think about marriage .. We didn't' t raise this topic before because we knew that you have your dream to fulfill and supported you in every decision ..
V - i know dad and thankx for supporting me .. If you think that i should get married then ohk ... But you girls these day don't want to stay with family and i dont want to leave you both alone ... When we  will see a good girl i' ll marry her ..
D- hmm .. Wow i had selected a girl for you .. She is realy nice girl from nice family ... Know laksh working in my college ..
V - yeah
D- his sister ... They are realy nice family .. I think you should met her ...
V- ohk dad ... Is mom also fine with the girl??
D- yeah they have invited us over dinner on saturday ... I want you to come and meet her ...
V - ohk dad .. But do you think see will be able to adjust with my lifestyle ??
D- everything will fit perfectly .. In relationship we have to adjust and help other half to adjust with us .  some changes you have to do un your self and some changes she will do that will maintain the balance. . ......
and you you will have bring more changes in your life because she will be already doing major change by coming in our family living her family behind ...
V- i 'll try my best dad come let go home other wise your wife will skin us alive .. We both laughed ... And went  home
After dinner i went to my room thinking about what my dad said  ..
I hope everything will fine ... I didn't have any relation ship before its quit new for me ... I was dream of every girl in college because i m quite handsom , tall , well built body and all but i never find any girl of my type .. Simple , well cultured , innocent , sweet ... I think it is my dream only ...
With that i slept .........

I woke up at 6 'o' clock and freshen up and went for jog with my dad ... My dad is my bestfriend i can share anything witjh him ... He always supported me in my every decision ... After returning from jog i took a bath and got ready for my duty ...
I came downstairs mom and dad were waiting for me on the breakfast table ... I came and peck mom cheeks and started having breakfast ... Mom dad i want to tell you something ... I have been selected for special training by from my department ... Mom got up and went to kitchen to bought some sweets for me ...congratulation beta i m proud of you dad told me and gave me hug .. After chit chat i left  for my office ..
Mom i'll be coming late today as i have some important work ohk byee....

Adwaitha prov ....

I came from office mom was waiting for me i came and hug my mom and gave her a peck .. And went to room to change from my office attire and came to drawing room .. I told mom that i am going for shopping  with jyoti and asked badi bhabhi if she want to come with us .. Choti bhabhi has gone for some work with bhai ..
Bhabhi agreed to come with us for shopping ... We told byee to mom and went with bhabhi on my scooty jyoti was already waiting for me near the turning .. She has her scooty with her ... We together went to the mall for shopping ... I told bhabhi and jyoti to go futher while i paying for paking ....
While going towards the entrance i collided with some before i could react he was already gone ... I shrug my shoulder and went towards jyoti ...
We purchased my cloths and accessories after roming in mall for 1 hr i told them hungry .. We three went to food court and order noodles and baby corn chilly and cold drink ...
After eating we came home ... I directly went to my room changed and went to sleep ..

Today is friday tomorrow they will be coming i m feeling very nervous ... Mom told me to come home early .. I told her i will come early and went out while taking my scooty i got a call from jyoti to pick her up as her scooty broke down .. I went to pick her up .. She stay near my house just two block away from my house ... On the way we saw police has blocked the road as some minister will be passing .... While waiting for the trafic to clear something caught my attention ... A police officer is helping an old lady to cross the road he even stop the minister car .... Everyone was shocked by his action ...

...,,.,,...........................................
Well guys this is longest chapter i had written till now i hope you will like it .. Please keep voting and share your views .... And thankx everyone for votting.... Forgive me for grammatical errors ...