chapter-21

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person

Adwai pov

I heard the click of locking door and saw him coming towards me ..

"Come on he is your husband and your not some janwar face it "my mind scolded me

I know i am a educated and all but all fails when it comes to romance . sometimes i felt too small in front of his well built frame .. I doubt that he will like a plain simple girl like me and its realy hurts .. 

He is so handsome so dashing i just want to be in his arms when he was carrying me in his arm its felt so good to be in his arms as if i belong their only those muscular arms are made for me ..but i am scared what if he finds me unattractive , stupid and all...

Once again i looked at him and saw him looking at me with so much emotion in his eyes .. I lowered my eyes because i can't bear to look at him .. With his every step forward i took a step backward ...

And now their is no space just great . he put his hand on both side of my head and trapped me between wall and his body ..

I felt his warm breath in my ear .." You know you look more hot when you are confused .. But i don't like when your are scared of me .." He spoke in my ears ...

I looked into his eyes by hearing his words .." I am not afraid its just all this things are new for me and i doubt that you will like a plain girl like me .. I don't have any idea about this relationship as didn't have a boyfriend .. "I was telling him whatever is coming in my head but i felt him not responding at all so i looked at him and he was looking at me with amused face ...

You know i want tell you one thing that you are not plain your are simply amazing . .so simple down to earth without any fakeness .. And it please to hear that i am your first and i promise will be the last boyfriend in your life .. I replied ...

But your are my husband how can you be my boyfriend ??? I asked him to clear my doubt ..

He smiled and told me from today infact from now we will behave as girlfriend and boyfriend i know we are married but i want enjoy that face of life with you what say ???

With that he went on his knees and took out a chocolate and gave it to me..
"Will you be my girlfriend ???" He asked me ...

I was so shocked i always wanted to live that girlfriend -boyfriend phase with my husband .. I was so happy ..
"Yes it would be my pleasure but i must tell you i am very difficult to handle so think before you ask "i replied ..

He moved closer and spoke it would be my pleasure to be your boyfriend .

So biwi be ready to go on a date with your handsome husband he replied

I nodded my head ..

Waise biwi you think i am very dashing , handsome and all ?? He asked me .

Ji y...you are handsome i replied ..

Ohk biwi but i must tell you one thing when i love and like some one then i dont like sharing and your are totally mine and i would love to show you how a boy can love his girl ...he told me in a teasing why ...

Lets see mr.husband of my .. I too replied boldly i dont know from where so much guts came in me ....

Vishal pov :

When she told that she never had any relationship before i was on cloud9 knowing i am his first and will be first in every way ...

She is too cute and innocent i just want to protect her from every harm and  she is changing me already ..