Chapter Ten: Just us

Today Justin comes home with Chris.
Justin P.O.V
I took off and I want to take out Riley. She does a lot Already and Ci is already attached to her. I am going to get mom to keep both of them.
I grab Chris and we left. My mom left last night. I drove home. I put Chris back to bed.
I walk to Riley's room and I seen the cutes thing every. Ci had her hand on Riley's face. I shut the door and went to bed.
Riley's P.O.V
I wake up and hit my alarm clock. I moved Ci hand from out of my face and I swung my legs over the bed. I walked down stairs and poured me a cup of coffee. I walked in the living room and set there.
" Hey Riles" Justin said with just his boxers. I couldn't stop staring at his abs. " like what you see?" He said with a smirk and then set beside me.
" Nah I've seen better?!" I joked.
He laughed.
" Riley would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked
" Sure Justin." I said.
" okay well we have to take the kids to my Moms then we have the whole day to ourselves." He said with excitement." Okay" I said smiling like a freak.
" Ryyyyyyy!!!!!!" Ci said while Running to me.
" What up Suga?" I said. I put my coffee on the tabled and left bunches of kisses on her. " Rhino" she said while Laughing. We both laughed. " what's the story behind that?" Justin said. " I legit have no idea she just thinks its funny!" I said. We look behind us and seen Chris. " Bubby" Ci yelled. Chris ran over here and hugged her. " Awwww" I said. After they hugged Chris layed on Justin.
" You Guys are staying with Grandma today." Justin said.
" No I wanna stay with Ry" Ci said.
" Ciara Yes you are!" Justin said sternly. " I will see u after you stay with Grandma" I said and kissed her cheek. " Okay I will" she said. " go get your stuff together." Justin said. Ci Kissed my cheek and ran upstairs.
* After they took the twins*
" Ready Riley?" I asked her. She nodded. " Where are we going?" She asked. " it's a surprised" I said. " Justin wanna know something?" She asked me. " What?" I asked. " I hate surprises" she said then grinned.
" Oh! Is that so?" He asked then smirked.
" Yes so tell me!" She said while hitting is arm. " Are you being serious" I asked her. " Yes Justin!" She said.
" Its a surprised" I said. The turned on the radio. The song Look at me now came on! I looked over and seen Riley rapping Busta part. I was like in shock. She smirked.
* later*
" We are here!" I said.
I get out and open the door for her. " Thank you" she said. We walked in the movie theater and We watched a movie.
* After the Movie Neighbors"
" My Favorite part is when the baby put the condom in her mouth and then they rush to hospital" she said and laugh. " My favorite part is when they kept saying are you talking to me?" I said.
I open the door so she can get it.
" The nights not over yet!" I said.
I drove to Karma a club.
" we walked in"
Riley's P.O.V
I enjoyed most of the night. We walked in to the bar. We order shots. " Wanna Dance?" Justin said. I nodded. We started Dancing and the dance started to get intense. I turned around and looked in Justin's eyes. He grabbed my cheek and Kissed me. It was like sparks where flying and it was soft and he was synced with me.