Chapter Twelve: 5 year later

Justin and I have been dating for 5 years now! The fact that it lasted this long is amazing. Justin is now 22 and I am 21. The twins are 8. They go to school. I decided not to go back to Maryland. Justin just got back from touring. It was tough but we all made it. Well right now, Justin is working and the twins are at school. I am trying to give Beauty a nice bath. She is so interjected it not funny. This dog is freaking huge.
I turned around to grab a towel and this dog shakes off its water and runs around the house. I am done.
Knock Knock
"I am coming" I yelled from upstairs.
I ran downstairs and looked through the peek whole. I could never believe it. It was my brother and his friends. " I missed you bruh" I said while hugging him. " I missed you to" he said while hugging me back. I let them come in the house. " welcome back Bryan" I said. " Still Looking fine huh!" He said. " I am in a relationship but thanks baby" I said then hugged him. We legit play like that. " Its you!" I spat as Demi came in. " Hey Alex" I said and hugged him. " hey Shawty don't you smell good." He said while hugging me back. I ran and Jumped on JC. " what's up sugaaaaaaaa!!!" I said. He catches me and kissed my" cheek. We both walk in the house.
Beauty began barking at Demi. " could you get your dumb dog" Demi spat.
" Beauty go to bed." I said and she went to bed. " Jason could you get your stuck up dog" I spat. " Demi go to bed" I said trying to act like my brother. They all laughed except demi she stormed off. We where all in the kitchen. " What bring y'all to the Bahamas!?" I asked. " you no Jason always doing stupid crap" JC said. " Yeah Trust me I know." I chuckled at his remark. " Actual I am buying a house down here." Jason said. " oh where?" I asked. " on Richards's road but I wanna to stop by first! Where's the twins?" He asked. " At school and Justin is at work." I said while wiping off the counter's. " okay when do they get home?" Bryan asked "at 3 the same time as Justin" I said. " Well its 2:57" JC said. " I know usually Justin brings them home on Monday! And I bring them home on Tues, Thurs,and Friday." I said. " Do u even know what happen to there mom?" Alex asked. " Yes she past" I said. " ohhhh" Alex said. " Sis you need to come and stay with me soon!" Jason said. " I will try" I said. " Good because I miss being around you" Jason said. " How about I come and stay the week before Christmas" I said. " That would be great!" He said and kissed my cheek. " Its probably gonna be just me" I said. " What about the twinsss!!!!" JC said." I don't know, You guys get rough and stuff" I said. " We won't!" Jason said. " I will see but no promises" I said.
Justin P.O.V
" Did you have a good day at school Chris?" I asked him. " Yes I got to play with Zion" he said with enthusiasm. " That's good what about you?" I asked Ci. " Daddy I got a bad note" she said while looking down. " Aw Ci we will talk about it later" I said. She nodded and looked out the window. " Smile ci it will be fine everybody has bad days" I said to her. She just stared at the window. " Let's get Ice scream" I said. She smiled. Chris practical jump out of his seat.
*Ice cream Shop*
" Daddy I want Cookies and Cream" Chase yelled. " I want Chocolate Chip ice cream." She said. I order 2 chocolate chips and 1 cookies and cream. I always get an extra chocolate chip ice cream because Riley and Ci always spilt it. I drove home and seen a bunch of cars in the drive way. So I parked around the back.
They ran in. I grabbed Riley's ice cream and walked in the house. I made my way to the voices.
Riley P.O.V
I look over and see my gorgeous boyfriend. I walked over to him and kissed his lips. He hugged me tight. " I missed you babe" I said. * cough cough* "Oh baby this is JC." I said and pointed to him " Then I pointed to Jason. " That's my brother" I said. " sup!" " Baby you had a brother!" He said. " Yes I told u this along time ago!" I said. He just stared in my eyes and kissed me. " Ewwwww get a room" JC yelled. I broke the kiss and said. " Its my house I don't have to" I said and chuckled.