Chapter Twenty Seven: Hurt

*Morning*
* Alarm Clock goes off*
I try to hit the clock and I failed. I feel around for the cord. I yanked it out of the socket. And fell back to sleep.
•Two hours later•
I lean over and looked at the clock. 11:45. " Justin the kids are late for school." I said while shaking him to get up. " Riley 10 more mins" he mumbled. " No Justin" I said.
I swing my legs over And grab Justin's shirt and throw it on. I made my way to the door. I went To Chris room. I walked in the room toward the bed. " Wake up Chris and Tia" I said. No one moved. I see where Chris gets his heavy sleep from. " Chris!" I hissed. " What?" He mumbled. " Get up for school." I said. He nodded. " Tia!" I said. She looked up and around. " Wake up!" I said. She pushes her hair out of her face. And looks at me. I walked out the room and head to Ciara room. " Ciara get up!" I said. She looked up at me. And hits the guy beside her. " Matty wake Up!" She said. He lifts up. I walked upstairs and laid back down.
°3:00
I look over at Justin and he was still knocked out." JUSTIN WAKE UP!" I yelled and hit him in the face. " Damn it! Riley what do you want" he hissed at me while looking at me. " I told you to get up because the kids are late." I said to him. " RILEY THEY ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL THEY SHOULD GET UP ON THERE OWN!" He yelled while putting on some basket ball shorts. I ingored that stupid comment and walk downstairs. I see all of them eating cereal. " What do you not get that you guys are late!" I said sternly. " Mom chill. we miss school its 3" Chris said. While looking at his phone. " GUYS GET UP FOR SCHOOL !" Justin comes storming down the steps! " Dad is already over with!" Ci said. I watch as Justin glared at me. "Who are you!" He spat. " Um I am Matty I am Ciara friend.!" He studders​." Why are you in my house!" He hissed. " I stay the night with Ci." He whisper. " CIARA MARIA BIEBER!" Justin yelled. I could tell he was mad because he made me jump. I saw the fright in Ciara eyes. "Yes" she whispered. I motion everybody except Ciara to leave.
°Ciara P.O.V°
" Listen Dad let me explain." I spoked. " CIARA YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG FOR A GUY TO STAY OVER!" He snarled. " HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT. TIA STAYS OVER ALL THE TIME AND YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING TO CHRIS ABOUT IT.!" I yelled. " ITS DIFFERENT!"Dad said. "HOW! BECAUSE GUYS DONT GET PREGNANT AND GIRLS CAN!" I yelled. YES AND YOU HAVE SOMETHING SO SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT THE RIGHT GUY TO HAVE." He said. "SO YOUR BASICALLY SAYING THAT I SLEPT WITH MATTY? " I screamed. " I don't know." He stop raising his voice. " Dad maybe you should ask me other than freaking Out! And also this morning when mom woke us up I had all of my clothes on. And I am not that stupid to attempt it. So much for trust" I said then ran upstairs. " Ciara!" He yelled. I shut my door and grabbed my phone.
Chris P.O.V
" Mom is she gonna be okay?" I asked her. " Yeah I hope so. I tried to go in there but she lock the door." She said. " Where did dad go?" I asked her. " I am not for sure." She said and picked up her phone. " Matty maybe you should go talk to her." I suggested. He got up and went to talk to her.
10 mins later.
Dad came back and Ciara is still up there she did let Matty in. Tia and I have been chilling and watching TV.
" Babe let's go!" Ciara Said and stormed out of the house. " WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!" Dad asked. " To Nannas ." she said. " Chris take your sisters to your nannas and bring my car back." He demanded me. " DAD HE DOESNT HAVE TO. I BELIEVE I AM OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO GRANDMAS." she screamed. " CIARA HE IS GOING LIKE OR NOT.IF NOT DONT GO!" Dad yelled. " I HATE YOU." She screamed. " CHRIS JUST TAKE HER." He Yelled. I got up with Tia and grabbed dads keys.
Tia set in the passager side and I drove while Matty and Ci where in the back.
"Ci?" I asked
" Yeah!" She whisper while resting her head on Matty's shoulder.
" Um.... I think you should apologize to dad."
" Why!? He let's you do things but I can't. Its just isn't fair and I won't stand by it."
" He is just trying to keep you safe. I am pretty sure he was 16 when he had us."
" Just because he made a mistake doesn't mean I will."
" Yeah. I think you should take back the part where you said you hated him. He just got back from protecting us."
" I dont know Chris."
" I don't want to pressure you but he has done everything for us."
" I dont want to talk about it."
" okay. You already know that hurt him"
" Chris stop!" she hissed at me.
" fine." I said and turned up the music.
We made it to Grandmas.
" Call me tomorrow and I will back to pick you up for school!" I said. " Okay whatever" she said and slammed the car door. " Ci you need to apologize" I try to convince her.
She ingored me.
I drove off.
" Where are we headed?" Tia said. " I dont know I wanna go somewhere fun. !" I said. She kissed my cheek. " Let's go to just Jump." She insisted. " Okay let's go. " I said.
******
"$30" the man said. I Paid. He gave us our socks. I see Tia she takes off running. " Babe wait up?" I said. " hurry." She yelled. I Caught up with her. We jumped.
*2hrs later*
"You guys time up!" The guy said. " Noooo" Tia whined. " Babe we will come back." I told her. "but babe." she whined. " Tia aren't you hungry?" I asked her. She nodded. Then put her shoes on. " Let's eat a panda express." I said. Her eyes lit up. I grabbed her hand as we walked out. I open the door for her. She got in. " Babe will you find my phone." I asked her. She nodded and began looking around. " I found it." She said. " Babe you have 40 messages and 30 miss call." She said. " From who?" I asked her. " Everybody." She said. " Give me the phone." I told her. "
"Chris I been trying to Call you!" He spat. " Sorry dad! What's up!?" I asked him. " CIARA IS IN THE HOSPITAL" He raised his voice. " I AM ON MY WAY." I said and hung up the phone. " Babe  panda express is gonna have to wait." I said and sped off.
20 mins later
I looked back in my mirror and I saw blue and red lights. "Damn" I hissed underneath my breath. I pulled over and the officer got out. " Sir do you know how fast you were going?"  He asked. " Um I wasn't for sure!" I said as I lied through my teeth. " Sir this road is 60 mph and you were going 80. I need your license please." he said to me. " listen sir my baby sister is in the hospital make it fast please" I said. he nodded and walk back to his car.
10 mins later.
" here you go sir!" He said and gave me my lisence and a ticket. After I drove off.
I finally made it.
" we are here for Ciara bieber!" I spat at the nurse. " Oh she already be dismissed." she said. " Wait are you serious?" I asked. " sorry I looked at the wrong name. she is in 320" she said.  I grabbed Tia hand. We got in the elevator. " Babe it'd gonna be okay!" She said I guess she saw the stress in my face. " I hope babe." She kissed my lips.
" Dad what happen?" I asked. " She is in a coma." he said. I saw the tear go down his eye. " Okay how? What? When?" I said. " She was using the bathroom and she was in there for along time. So I went to check on her and she had cuts on her arm and she was passed out." Matty said. I dropped Tia hand and walk to the bed where she was. She was pale. I seen her arms. " Ciara why?" I ask. I started to cry. I felt Tia hand slipped in mine. I saw mom walk In she was so stressed I could tell in her face. She bought dad some coffee. I hugged her. Dad looked like he had guilt on his face. " Mom and Dad y'all go. I will stay her with her." I said. " I shouldn't have yelled at her. I shouldn't have assumed she was doing things like that. I should have realize she was going through this. I failed." Dad said. " No dad thats not true. Your a parent and you see things other ways then we do. You couldnt have change faith. You are trying to protect us." I said and hugged him. He nodded. " Once everything go backs go normal there gonna be a big change" he demanded. " Chris I love you thank you." Mom Whispered. " Mom Your welcome."