Chapter Eleven: Your mine

Last night was I can't even explain. I loved it. Today My mom invited Justin, the twins and I to dinner to night. Which we have to pick up. Right Now I am laying beside sleeping Justin. I stared at his face. Out of all of the girls he wants me. I am not complaining its just a shocker. " Stop staring at me?" He said. I blushed and looked away. " Aw! Your to cute" he said. Then opened his pretty brown eyes. I lifted my head and my head started pounding. " ugh my head." I said. " Come here beautiful!" He said. I later down and cuddle against his chest. " Riley are you mine?" He asked. " Yes Justin I am yours" I said. He made me look at me he smiled at me and kissed my lips. " Now that's what I am going to get use to" he said.
Rinnnnnnngggg
" Hello"
" Hey are you coming to dinner tonight with Justin?" She asked.
" Yes Mom" I said.
" Okay Can u stop and get me sparsely?" My mom asked. " Yes Ma'am" I said.
" Okay see you at 4" she said.
" okay see you then." I said
" Riley be on time this time" she said.
" Mom I will be there when I get there!" I spat.
Then hung up the phone.
" Babe who was that? Justin asked while getting out of bed.
" My mom!" I said.
" what did she want?" he yelled from in the walk in closet.
" For the kids and us to come and eat dinner at 4" I said.
" I am down with it baby!" He said.
" Okay babe" I said. The fact he calls me Baby and babe makes me melt out of my seat. I get out of bed and make my way to my closet.
" Baby I am going to get the twins" Justin yelled. " Okay" I yelled back. I heard His feet come in my room. I guess he looking for his phone. I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. I felt him kiss my neck. I turned and looked at him. He kissed me. I kissed back. " Be right Back beautiful!" He said and kissed me one more time. I nodded and bit my lip.
Justin P.O.V
I can't get over that she is mine. I walk to my car and drove to mom's house.
Before I could get in Ciara and Chris attacked me with hugs. " Daddy I miss yew" Chris said. " I miss you to" I said to Chris. I watch as Ci looked around. " Where's Ry?" Ci asked. " At home." I said. " you left her at home" Ci said. " Yes Baby girl" I said. " Daddy you mean!" Ci said then took off running. I laughed. " Mom!" I yelled making my way to the kitchen. " Yes Sweetie" My mom said. " Riley is my girlfriend" I said to her dancing. " That's great Justin Treat her right!" My mom spat.
" I will she is my queen. My other half." I said. " You must be in love" my mom said. " I am its like falling in love again. I mean I am always going to have a special spot for Sarah but....." I said. " I see Justin. What's up with Ci saying Suga and Rhino?" She said. " Oh that's all Riley doing!" I said while smiling just as the fact Ci gets along with her perfect. " Well Thanks mom for keeping the twins. I have to get them home before the dinner." I said. " Your welcome" She said while pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back. " IF YOUR LAST NAME IS BIEBER YOU BETTER GET IN THE CAR IN 3 SECONDS" I yelled. Then you here little feet running. " BYE GRANDMA" they yelled.
" I started the car and drove home.
Riley's P.O.V
" Riley I home" Ci yelled. I run downstairs. " Come here Suga!" I yelled. She took off running to me. I kissed her on her for head and hugged her. " Go get dress we have to go somewhere to day! Oh guess what beauty misses you!" I said while looking in her eyes. She smiled and ran upstairs. " hey buddy" I said to Chris. He hugged me and said " I love you" I smiled because like that's touching I couldn't believe it. " I love you to." I said. " Wanna go somewhere with me and Daddy?" I said. He nodded. " Go get dress bubby!" I said. I love each and one of them. " Now its my turn!" Justin said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips. " mmhh" he said and lick his lips.
Skipping to the dinner.
" Hey mom" I said while carrying Ci.
" Hey sweetheart" she said and kissed my cheek. " This is Justin and Chris" I pointed to. " Nice to meet you Justin." My mom said. " You To Mrs. Brown" he said.
* Summarize the night*
It all went good. They was no fighting or anything. Everybody enjoyed there selves and we ate a lot.