Chapter Twenty Three:17

Its been almost 9 years without Justin. The twins are 17 and only remember half of the things that happen. I been trying to hold it together. Justin went missing for 9 years. Jason tried to track him down but no luck.  We moved back home after the whole incident. Chris stays with Jason a lot now and Ciara always goes to Patties. So I am always home alone by myself. JC died. So I have no one  to talk to.  I mean yeah everyone checks up on me buts it not the same.  I plan to go to the beach so I can get out. The twins are never home so I should be fine
Chris P.O.V
" CHRIS!?" Jason yelled sounding pissed.
" GIVE ME A MIN" I yelled back at him  " Listen Mia you need to work on persuading if you want me to give you kush. " I said and pushed her off of me. " it would be different if u paid me but you never do now leave." I demanded her. " Plz Chris" Mia Said. " GET OUT. " I yelled. She took of running.  I run down stairs to see Jason. " Yes uncle?" " Riley said that Tia your girlfriend is at the house. And she wants to go to the beach but she can't leave her there"  he said. I nodded and grabbed Jason keys.  I droved to the house and my beautiful girlfriend was on the porch. " Hey Babe." I yelled out the window. I watch as she walked to the car. " Hey babe she said and got in the car. " " gimme I kiss." I said. she kissed my lips. I  back out the drive way.  " CHRIS WAIT!?"  I push the brakes. " YES MOM." I yelled. " CAN U PLEASD GO SEE YOUR GRANDMA SHE HAS SOMETHING FOR U" She yelled as getting in the car. " YES MA" I said. She blew a kiss at me.  I back out the drive way.
Tia- Babe let's go on a date.
Me- where to?
Tia- to be honest I am not sure. But I want it to be special and I want it to be romantic.
Me- okay babe. Once u figure it out we will. 
Tia- I love you. She said and kissed my cheek.
Ciara P.O.V
" Grandma you need to sit down"
" No I need to finish vacuuming the drive way."
" Grandma I will do it.  Go sit down."
*
Every since Dads been gone. I been at patties. I plug up the vacuum.  I started vacuuming and my brother shows up with Tia. To be honest she ain't a bad girl. She loves helping me out. He did good when it comes to her.  " Baby sis." he said from the car. " Hey brother" I said. " why are u outside with the vaccum.?" He asked trying not to laugh. " You know grandma" I said and hugged him. "What's brings you buy anyways" I asked him. " Mom told me maw maw had something for Me. " he said. " Hey Tia" I said and hugged Her.
***
Chris P.O.V
" Maw maw" I said. " Boy where have u been?" She asked. " At uncle Jason." I said. Tia came and set on my lap. " you need to come and spend nights with your maw maw"  grandma said. " Oh no granny I have things to do" I said. " You know u need to I am only living for so long. " she joked. " um gran thats not funny" I said. she just laugh. " boy go to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. " she said.  Tia got up and I walked in there she made my cherry pie. " thanks grandma" I said. 
Riley P.O.V
I went to the beach and laid my towel down.  
I laid down on my towel. The put my head phones on.  Drowing out the sound. AMD drifted to Sleep.
3hrs later
********
"Hey wake up?" My eyes flutter open. " you been sleep for 3 hours"  I situp trying to finish waking up. I look up the person who was talking. " Hi my name is Emily but you can call me Em." She said. " Riley" I said to her. " I wanna go to the movies but I have no one to go with so wanna come?" she asked " I guess" I said " Yay okay so my number is 2766082588 meet you at 8" she said and stood up. " Okay" I said. 
I got up and grab my stuff. I make my way to the car.
I pull up in the drive way and a bunch off police where at my house. I run to the door. " Ma'am stay back!" The police said.  "  What's going on?" I yelled while pushing through. I look through the window and I see Chris he was in hand cuffs. " CHRIS! CHRIS!" I yelled. " MOM!" Chris yelled. " are you the  Garudian Of Chris Bieber?" one police officer said. " Yes I am!" I said. " I need u to come with me" he said. I got in the police car with him.