Chapter Twenty Six: Let it go

" What do you mean?" Dad asked. " Nothing I mean your right I never should have left school." I quickly stated. " Chris stop lying to me!" Dad said to me. " Look I use to sell drugs but I dont anymore. I realize that I need to get my life together and get a job." I said.
" Wow Chris I am glad you got out of that business but your still grounded for a month" dad said. " I understand sir!" I said. " before let me explain the rules." He said. I nodded. " Tia is only allowed of here for 3 hours. I need your phone and your lap top. Netflix is only allows when I see those grades go up. 1 phone call a day which is the house phone. Get a job! Your have to come home straight after school. I will get someone to take you to work." He said.
I nodded and went upstairs.
I laid down on the bed. I heard a light tap on the door.
" come in" I said.
" Babe?" Tia said and walk in and set on the bed.
" Listen Tia I don't want to argue" I stated.
" okay babe. Let's talk then. Why did you leave?" She asked me. " Because you wore booty shorts and it just ticks me off.. I really dont want to talk about it."
I felt her cuddle against my Back.
" Iloveyou." She mumble against my back. " Iloveyou." I said.
We drifted to sleep.
•••••
Riley P.O.V
" CIARA!" I called. I guess she didn't here me. I run upstairs. I try to open the door but it was locked. " " CIARA OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled. I heard a bunch of shuffling.
••••••
Ciara P.O.V
" Matty your gonna have to leave!" I said. Pushing him toward the window. " gimme a kiss at least" he said. I kissed him. " okay now hurry!" I said. " Okay calm down" he said. I kissed him one last time. " Call me" I said and winked. I open the door. " Sorry mom I was in my closet." I said. She looked around. " Why is your window open the air condition is on?" she asked me. " I was letting my room air out." I said hoping she would believe it. " oh why didn't you asked me I have air freshener" she asked. " I didn't know but you need something." I said. " Oh yeah your dad and I are going out tonight. So at 7:30 Tia needs to be gone" she said. " Oh okay no problem. " I said. " Listen Ci I am counting on you to Do this." She said. " listen I won't let you down Mom" I said then hugged her.
• 30 mins•
" Ciara we are leaving" I heard mom yell from down the steps. " Okay mom love you guys" I said.
" Matty come back over!"
" Are you gonna kick me out again?"
" No! Please come back I miss your kisses"
" I bet."
" does that mean your coming"
" Yes babe"
" Thanks."
10 mins later.
Matty and I where laying in the bed watching Netflix and eating pizza.
" babe when are we gonna be serious?" He asked me. " Babe we are serious!?" I said. " Then why do you keep hiding me."
" I don't know.?"
" I wanna meet your parents and be able to come though the front door. "
" I am scared"
" Scared of what?" he asked.
I straddle him. " That we will become to serious and we dont act like the way we do" I said and kissed his lips.
" Do you trust me?" he asked.
" Yes babe I do?" I said.
" Then stopped hiding me."
" okay...." I lay beside him.
We fell asleep.
••••••
Justin P.O.V
" Thanks for Taking me out it was so fun babe" Riley stated. " I am glade you had fun." I said. " Your so prefect" she whispered. "" Babe thats all you" I said. " awe." She coed. " Do you think I am to hard." I said. " No babe your just very protective." She said." I think I did the right thing." I said. " yeah You did" she told me. " So you birthday is coming up!" I said. " Yeah I already know what I want. I want to go on a family vaction." she said. " that I can make it happen" I said and kissed her neck.
We walked in the house. The lights are off and its really quiet. " CHRIS! CIARA!" I called and no one answered. I open the door and she was sleep with this guy. I was about to yell but I just thought about how she isn't naked or anything. I need to remember they are 17 and I have dated then. I clothes the door and walked to Chris room. Tia is still here. Don't even wanna start. I shut the door and when to our room. " Babe Ciara has a guy over And Chris has Tia over still." I said. " Okay calm down. " she told me I relaxed to her touch. " I am gonna just let it go." I whispers. " just let it go!" She whisper and. Then we made out and ya know.
••••••
The picture is Tia. Guys updated 3 times today I ap exhausted. Love you guys. At me on Sc bieberfavegurl also follow me on musically. sarahnicolepreston
sorry its short. Byeeeeee
CVRS.