Chapter Thirty Three: "Unground you"

" Babe wake up!" Tia said with fear in her eyes. " Sorry babe it's the nightmares again." I said and kissed her lips. " okay." She whispered. I began to roll a blunt. " babe no." She whispered. " Yes. It's helping me sleep." I said. " If you do this I am leaving." She stated. "Babe you don't understand the stress I am going through." I said trying to keep calm. " Chris I mean it." She spat. " Fine then go.. your supposed to be here for me." I said and continue rolling. " Actually if you smoke I smoke." She said with devious in her eyes. She only said it because it gets under my skin. "you won't." I spat. " don't test me Chris!" She said. " We literally have an hour before school and your gonna do this." I said. " Bet pass me the blunt." She said. I did. She lit it and took a drag. I grabbed it and hit it. I am not gonna lie she actually look fine as hell when she did. I passed it to her. She started coughing and I started laughing. " Babe not funny I need a water." She said. I grabbed her on from my mini fridge in my room. " here babe." I handed her one and opened some windows. She passed it to me. A couple minutes later we finished the blunt. Tia eyes where bloodshot red. I just stared in her eyes. I am so lucky to have someone like her in my life. She started giggling. Which made me laugh. We got in the shower. Once we got out Tia went in my closet and grabbed her leggings and one of my sweat shirts. I grabbed some tan kakis and a sweatshirt. " Babe after I do my hair let's get some food. I am hungry." Tia said. " okay." I said and laughed. " Oooo babe can you grabbed my brush it's on your nightstand?" She yelled. " Yes babe and be quiet before my parents head you." I handed it to her and ran down stairs. " Goodmorning mom and dad!" I said. " Morning." Dad said. " Chris have you been smoking?" Mom asked. " no." I stated. "Why are your eyes red?" She asked. "allergies." I said. " Oh you need to pick up some meds." She said and drank her coffee. I ran back upstairs. Grabbed my keys. Tia must have already snuck out. " See ya." I said and walked out. " He must really think we're dumb." I said and continue drinking my coffee. " He is something else." Justin chuckled. "Babe you haven't slept much." I said while rubbing his arm. " I am fine." He said and faked a smile. " You are lying Justin. I can tell your stressed out." I said. " I know it's been almost three weeks. I just worry about Ci." He said. "She is doing fine. We talk to the therapist and he gave us great news. He said that she could actually get out earlier." " I guess your right." "Let's go see your mom." I said just to get him out. "Remember she is out of town." He said. " I forgot.  Let's go do something." I said. " It's okay. Imma head to the studio." He said. "Okay I will go with you." I said. " No I just need time to think." He said. Ouch that hurt. I thought to myself. "okay." I said. He got up and kissed me. I guess I will go see Jason today. I went upstairs to grab and outfit. I hopped in the shower with Justin. " Babe I love you." I said and kissed his back. " I love you." He said and got out. How are you feeling?" I asked Tia.
" Horrible my head hurts." She said.
" Aw come here babe." I said and pulled her into a hug. " Babe I think I missed my period." She said. " wait what...?" I stuttered. " Nothing baby" she said and kissed my cheek. " Okay lets go get lunch." I said. I hope this is a joke because I am to young and I have so much going on right now. I open the car door for Tia. Then I got in. " What do you want for lunch?" I asked.
" babe I am not feeling good. Can we just skip?" She asked.
" Yeah. Are you not hungry?"
" Yes lets get Pals." She said.
" One large Sprite and One large frenchie fry. Double pals burger." I said.
" Okay that's going to be $13.50" he said.
I pulled around and paid. We drove home.
There was no cars here except for Ciaras which was perfect. " come on babe I got the food." I said. We walked in the house and went to my room. " Babe lets watch The Vow." Tia said and got on my bed. " okay." I handed the food to her.
Riley p.o.v
" Is Mr.Bieber there?"
" No but I can take a message." I said.
" This is  Patrick Henry High and Chris Bieber never return to school. If he misses anymore class he is endanger of Failing."
" Oh! I will definitely get the situation under control." I said.
" Thank you Ma'am. Have a nice day."
" Who were you talking to?" Jason asked me.
" The school and Chris is endanger of failing." I said. " Oh damn! What are you gonna do?" He asked while taking a sip of his beer. "  I honestly don't know." I said. " You gotta put your foot down Ry." He said. " I have been. I been grounding him. I don't know what's going on with him." I said. " Tell Justin maybe he can talk to him." He said. " I can't he is too stress. He goes on tour soon and with Ciara being gone is putting more on him." I said. I started to tear up. " Come here Ry." He said and patted beside him. " I know you can be strong but sometimes you can't do it all by yourself." He said. " it's okay to cry." I nodded and tears just started flowing. I needed my brother and I need to here that. I cried to hard that I passed out.
Justin p.o.v
I just finished up at the studio. I wasn't trying to be mean to ry. I just need time to think. I have a lot on my plate and when that happens ideas start to flow and I get in that zone. I am heading home. I called Ry but she didn't pick up so I am assuming she is sleep at the house. I made it to the house and I didn't see her car but I saw Chris. I put my keys up and grabbed a water.
" Dad what are you doing in my room!" Chris yelled. " Hi Mr. Bieber." " Hi Tia I hate to be the bad guy but I am going to have to ask you to leave." I stated. " Yes sir." She said and got her shoes on. She kissed Chris and walked passed me. " I can run you home." I said. " Thank you." She said. " Chris we will talk later." I said and shut his door. I grabbed my keys and got in the car. " sorry." She mumbled. " It's fine. I am just to stress to worry about this situation." I said. " Make this left and you will be at my house." She said. I followed the directions and dropped her off. My phone was ringing.
" Hey Dad"
" Hey Ci Baby."
" I miss you guys. I might be able to get out at then end of the month." She said.
"Yay baby I am excited. We definitely miss you. I know Chris definitely does."
" I do miss my twin. How's your music coming along?"
" Good I guess. Ci you don't have to fake anything I know your mad at me." I said.
" Yes I was pretty pissed at you but my Therapist said step one is to forgive and Dad I forgive you. I realize you only do things to keep us safe."
"Yes baby and I never want to hurt you or put you in harms way." I said.
" Daddy I love you and I will change." She said.
" I love you."
" Tell Ry I love her and tell Chris and tell grandma and tell Uncle Jason and everyone. See ya daddy."
" I will."
I ended the car and walked in the house.
" Chris!" I yelled.
" Yes!" He ran downstairs. His eyes were red.
" You know the rules about Tia. I never ungrounded you." I said.
" But dad she is my girlfriend." He said.
" I don't want to argue about it. And Stop smoking." I stated.
" me smoking never.." he mummers.
" Chris I am not dumb and Riley isn't either. Don't let me catch you doing it again." I said.
He nodded. " And Clean the house I am going to go look for Riley." I said. " is she okay?" He asked. " yes." I assumed. I honestly don't know.
Jason P.O.V
I woke up to Ry laying beside me on the couch. Her makeup was stained on her face. " Ry wake up." I said and shook her. " Rileyyy." I said. " No I am tired." She mumbled in her sleep. I got up and stretch. " What is she doing her?" Demi spat. " Don't start." I said and walked passed her. " Well your shipment came an hour ago." Demi said with attitude. " Well I hope you guys got it with no problem." I said. " yea boss about that..." " What!" " Someone kinda stole it." Demi said with fear in her eyes. " You gotta be kidding me." I yelled and threw a beer bottle at the wall. " Whats with all the yelling?" Ry asked. " Shut up!" Demi said. I push Demi against the wall. " Listen here Demi I am your Boss and your gonna watch how you talk to me and my sister." " I ca can't bre- breathe" she studded and try to release my grip. " keep acting like this and your life is over and that a promise!" I said and release. She dropped to the ground. " THIS IS WHAT I WANT! I NEED A NEW RECRUITMENT! THEY NEED TO BE BETTER THAN YOU GUYS. I WANT A CHALLENGE!" I spat. " Yes boss!" They said and headed out.
" Okay Jason Imma go. Justin is probably worried." I said. " sorry you had to see that." He said. " It's fine. Thank you Jase." I said. " Your welcome." " Ry where have you been." Justin said. " I was just about to leave. I fell asleep here and my phone died." I said. " Okay babe." He said and kissed me. " Let's go home babe." He said. " Jason Ci said she loves you and misses you." Justin said. " You talked to Ci?" I asked. " Yes baby I did and I can't wait until she gets home." I said and we headed out.