Chapter Thirty: Family Dinner

"Are you guys ready!" Justin yelled.  I walk down the steps with my bag. " You look beautiful" Justin said to me then kissed me. " Thanks baby."  Ciara comes walking down. " You look beautiful" Justin said while kissing her cheek.
Next thing you see Chris walking down the stairs while fixing his hair. " Looking fly son" Justin said while hugging him.  We decided to take Justin car to red lobster. Honestly I felt like a family again. I felt the love and it's all I wanted.  Once we got there. Chris open the door for Ciara and Justin open the door for me. 
"How many?"
" 4 please" I said.
" follow me"
We got our table. " Dad I don't feel good." Ciara said. " what's wrong?" I asked her.
" I think I started my period!" She whispered to me. " Ciara don't say that at the table!" Chris yelled. " it's a natural thing. I have some items in my bag. Here Ci go head to the bathroom" I said.  " I thought I was smelling the food!" Chris chuckled about that. " CHRIS" I hissed.  " sorry." He said. " Can I work with Uncle Jase" Chris asked. " Definitely not!" I said. "Uh why?" He asked. " One because what he does isn't good. And I don't want you caught in that mess!" Justin said. Ciara came back. " So tomorrow night can I stay with grandma?" Ci asked.
" Um let's see what grandma has planned." I stated. " Okay" she said.
LATER
They had a great night. They got home and went to bed. 
————————————————————————
I looked over at the time 6:50
" Oh not again!" I mumbled. 
I put on Justin's sweatshirt and basket ball shorts. "CHRIS! CIARA!" I screamed running down the stairs.I started my coffee. " CHRIS CIARA!!!" I yelled again.  I poured my coffee in my cup and took a sip. "CHRIS!!" I screamed. I ran up to his room and open the door. He wasn't in there. I ran to Ciara room and she wasn't in there.  " Justin wake up!" I said. " what baby!" He mumbled.
" The kids are gone!" I said with a cheer of joy.
" they actually got up in time" he yawned. I nodded.
Ciara P.O.V
I grabbed my books from my locker to head to chemistry. I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey I am sorry." Matty whispered. " Oh my God what happen!" I asked. He look rough, his eye black,he has a cut down his cheek and he looks beat to death. "You don't know what happen?" He asked with a puzzle face. " No Matty. I been texting you and you haven't been answering me." I told him. "I got to go.!" He trimbled. " Wait Matty please, I have no one. Everyone thinks I am a freak. I need you." I said. " Ci I can't....just remember I love you." He said and walk the opposite way from me. I tried to b strong but I couldnt hold it in anymore. I just let the tears flow down. "I need my bestfriend back and I wanna go home."I sobbed. I wiped my face and went to chemistry. " Ci are you okay?" Tia asked. " Yeah I will be fine." I whispered. " Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked. I couldn't hold back anymore. A tear slip from my eye and I know she notice it. " Ci?" She asked. "GIRLS NO TALKING!" The chemistry teacher yelled. I just looked down and continued to take notes.
Chris P.O.V
Babygirl
There's something wrong with Ciara.
What do you mean? I text Tia back.
Baby girl
I don't know she won't tell me wht wrong. She just keeps crying.

I will talk to her after this class. I replied back.
Justin P.O.V
"I love cuddling with you, just to be here in your presents makes me happy." Riley said while running her fingers through my hair. I look up to her. " I love you" I kiss her prefect plumped lips. We literally been in bed watching her favorite cartoons. I love her so much and I would do anything for her. I am gonna start my career again. I know my fans miss me. I can't wait to tell him I am back.
"Babe I am hungry?" Riley whined. " well what do you want to eat!?" I asked. " chicken and waffles." She stated. " do you wanna come with me to get it?" I asked her. " no but I don't want you to go!!" She whined " okay I guess I can see if the kids will bring you some." I said. " thanks baby!" She said a kiss my lips. I sent a text to Chris.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••