Chapter Eighteen: HEADS UP

Justin P.O.V
" Ryyyyy!!!! I MISS YOU" Ci said.
" What's up Suga?" Riley said. I jumped to my feet and open my door. I look to the door and seen Riley her long brown straighten hair. The perfect shape of her lips and her curves are perfect. Here green eyes and Carmel skin. " Baby" is all I could say. She nodded and ran to me. I caught her and squeeze her so tight. " Riley I miss you baby so much don't ever leave me again" I said. " I don't plan on it Justin I was lost with out you!" She said and kissed my lips. I slid her down my legs and put her on the ground. " Riley look we need to talk." I said to her with a serious tone. " What?" She said and grabbed my hand. " I think someone is after my twins" I said with scarcest face. " Wait! What?" She said. " Look at these messages?" I said. " Baby omg! Your not going to like this but its only going to work!" She said. " What? Anything to protect them!" I said. " Nevermind" She said quickly and walked away. " Riley tell me! Please" I said while grabbing her hand. " Maybe Jason and his gang could protect them." She said. " Let me think about it please!" I said. She nodded.
Riley P.O.V

If he really want them safe he will take my idea. Its Justin and sometimes he is stubborn. I still cant believe that someone is after the twins. I walked in the living room and Chris came and laid on me. I kissed his forehead. He fell asleep.