Chapter Twenty: Safe Room

" Ry why can't we go back to our old home? I am just tired of being here!" Ci whined. " Because daddy and uncle Jason has some business to do baby." I told her.  I don't know why but Ci has been whiny and crying a lot. " RILEY GET THE KIDS AND GO TO THE SAFE ROOM!" Justin yelled. I carry Ci and grab Chris hand and runs in the bathroom push the tile in and the door opened. I put them in there run back and get beauty. I shut the door and the kids were crying. " shhhh! It's gonna be okay." I hush them.
* in the safe room it has a kitchen and tv and like if was a smaller house*
" Riley I am scared." Ci whined. " There's no need to be." I told her and kissed her forehead. I am worried about What's happening.
Ringggggg
I answer the phone. " babe just stay in there we are coming through the refrigerator" he said with short breath. " Okay baby are u okay?" I asked. " Yes but J.C got hit." He said. " No! Is he gonna make it!" I practically yelled. " Yes I hope babe I have to go I will see u in a min." He said. 
• Jason P.O.V
I was laying in the bed with Demi and next thing I hear is The alarm go off. I put my pants and shirt on grabbed my gun and passed on to Demi. " Jason we have an intruder" Alex yelled. " You take left Jc take the back yard. Justin stay with me. Bryan take the basement." I yelled. " MOVE" I yell. " Justin the guy I was looking for!" Anonymous girl said She was in black had some hills. " What do u need?!"  Justin asked. " I want to see my babies" she demanded. " I do-" I was cut off by her." Don't play stupid Justin" she spat. " Show your self!" Jason spat. " nah ah ah." She said while shaken her finger. " Jason you don't want me to kill your sister oh wait isn't that your girlfriend/ future wife Justin? How can you let some half breed take care of my own flesh?" She asked pasting the floor. " Sarah!?" Justin asked. " Yes congrats babe it's about time you get it" she hissed. " YOU WILL NEVER HARM MY FAMILY" I spat. " here let's play a game?And if you lose then I will kill ever one of you guys so who wants to play?"
" Sarah please don't do this?" Justin plead. " Do what?" She asked with a smirk. " Why are you gonna put your kids through this?" I asked. " BECAUSE I CAN!" she spat. " Now drop your weapons!" She commanded. I slowly put the gun down. Justin hesitate to but then he did. " Good boys" she said.
She turned around to lock the door. I took my blade and stabbed her in the neck. " Justin let's go" I screamed at him. We run in To the safe room. Babe? Are you okay? How do you feel?" Riley kept asking questions. " Are you hurt?" Was the last thing she asked. " No baby I am fine." I told her. " Listen baby we have to talk." I told her. She nodded. I look at Ci the I look at Chris they were sleep. I move away from the sleeping babies. " Okay so there mom wants them back and I don't trust her." I mumbled. " Okay..... What are you gonna do?" She asked me. " you guys are gonna go." I told her. " So where are we going?" She asked. " No baby You are gonna go with the kids." I said. " No Justin your coming with us" she spat.
" if I come she gonna know where we are." I said.
" HOW IS SHE GONNA KNOW?" she spat.
" Riley please don't make this hard. YOUR GONNA GO AND THATS IT." I said while getting frustrated.
" FINE" she yelled at me.
Great! Now she is pissed at me and I having told her that they were going tonight.