Chapter Thirty two: For The Best.

" We have to send you away for the sake of your health!" I said. " But Dad I can just stay at grandmas." Ci said. " No grandma agrees with me to send you away.. just for two month." I said. " Daddy I will be alone." She sobbed. " No there will be other teens around. We will all come and see you on the weekends." I said. My heart breaks to send her away. I just want the best for her. " Dad there's nothing wrong with me. It was an accident. I didn't intend to do anything. Please believe me." She said. " Ciara I believe you... but I am doing this for you." I stated. " Don't do it.. please daddy." Ci sobbed. " Ciara I don't know what to do. Do you think I like sending you away! Do you know how hard this is?!" I said. " You think sending me away is gonna help!" She yelled and ran upstairs. " I am just tryna help her!" I yelled. " I know babe." Ry said while hugging me. I squeezed her butt then leaned in for a kiss.
•Next day•
" LETS GO!" I screamed. Justin comes running down with sweats on and a black t-shirt on. Chris walks down in sweats shirt and grey skinny jeans. Finally Ciara comes down with a hoodie on and shorts.  I shut the door as every on walks out the door. Every one gets in the car. It was awkward. I will admit but it need to be done.  Justin was driving. I put my air pods in and listen to music. I felt Justin rest his hand on my inner thigh. I looked back at Chris and he was texting on his phone and Ci was sleep on his shoulder. I drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Wake up guys we are here." I said. " great" Ci said with sarcasm. " Ci it's for the best" Riley said. " Yeah yeah" she said and grabbed her phone. " one thing your not allowed to have your phone." I whispered. " Isnt this just perfect." She hissed and handed me the phone. We get out of the car and headed inside. "Mr.Bieber?" The secondary asked. "Yes" I said. "Alright let's get Ciara checked in." She said. We followed her down the hallway. She grabbed clothes from the closet and hand them to Ci. " Change into these. You have three uniforms a day." She said. Ciara just nodded and headed to the bathroom. We waited and had came out. " okay so each patient we have has there own room and doctor." She said. " As As in doctor I mean therapist they will come and see you 3 times a day. Also bed time is 8 no later. If you get into any trouble ten you will be in the west wing which is somewhere your not gonna like." She stated. "Oh another thing is visitation is only on weekends. 3-6" she stated. " You are not the leave building at all." She said. " I will give you guys a couple mins to say good bye." She said and left.
" If you do this I will never forgive you dad and that's is a promise." Ciara said coldly. " it's.." "It's for the best." She said then laughed. " Stop being hard on him." Riley said. " being hard on him, okay" she said and shrugged. " Ci you really want us to leave with your attitude" Chris said. " It doesn't matter anymore your leaving I am staying." She spat. " times up guys." The nurse said. We all told her goodbye and left.