Chapter Fourteen: I am Sorry Beautitful

Riley's p.o.v
Last night was crazy. I tried to lean up but Justin arm was wrapped around me tight. " Babe let me up!" I whispered. Like that helped. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed his lips. He smiled but still kept a tight grip on my waist. " Justin its not funny!" I said with a chuckled. He smirked with his eyes closed. I tug at the ends of his golden brown hair. He just laid there. I bit his earlobe. He loosened up a bit. I smacked his face playfully and he loosen up so more. Last but not least I kissed his lips. He loosen up that I can slide down and get out. I broken the kissed and moved his arm. I smirk with joy. I threw his shirt on and walked downstairs.
" RYYYYY!" Ci yelled at me from in the kitchen. " Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I yelled back from the living room. I looked at the time. I get up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. " Its time for you guys to get ready for school." I said. " Noo I don't want to go!!" Ci cried. I skipped to the table and said " if you go to school I will take both of you guys to the movies to watch the big hero six" " Okay Yay!" They cheered with joy! " Now let get ready for school." I said. They took off running.
Justin P.O.V
I love teasing Riley. I mean last night I was a douche. I was upset yeah but... No Justin there's no excuse
I walked pass Ci room and I notice she was dress and now she is just brushing her hair. I walked in her room. " Good morning Daddy" Ci said and ran to me with a hug. I hugged her back. " Good morning Ci!" I said and kissed her cheek. I put her down and made my way to Chris room. Yeah he was just in his underwear playing his PlayStation 4. " Ight Chris we are not going through this!" I said. Yeah he been bad the last couple weeks. Riley Moms thinks its wrong to punish him. He is never going to learn. " Dad Just give me 5 more min" he asked annoyingly. " Chris Riley is not going to take you to school every morning because you decide to miss the bus!" I said. " She said she would!" He said. " I won't let her!" I said. " Dad come on!" He begged. " First get dress then maybe you will have time to play!" I said. " Whatever Dad!" He spat and continue playing. " Okay Chris you have 3 seconds or else!" I said. " 123" he said then laugh. I unplugged his TV and disconnected the PlayStation. " WTF! Dad!" He spat. "Where are you getting this language?" I spat. " That doesn't matter!" He yelled at me. " Chris Your grounded. You can't have anything. Your going to school and going to your grandmas doing nothing." I spat at him. " Dad I want to watch big hero six." He said. " No your not! Now get Dress!" I said and walked out the room and went downstairs. " Baby are you okay??" Riley asked. " um... Yes but Chris is not allowed to go see big hero six!" I said.
"Okay why? What happened!?" She asked me while playing with my hair. " Chris is just bad and I don't know why?!" I said. It worries me! " Maybe its because he is going through a phase?" She said. " I Don't know Ry I mean Ci doesn't act like that.!" I said. " Well... Yeah when she does... She knows I won't take her any where or I don't know baby just don't let it get to you. I will drop him off at your moms okay." She said. " okay baby!" I said and kissed her lips. " Baby do you have to go?" She whined. " Baby do you want me to be your future husband?" I asked. She nodded." Then I have to go baby or scooter will flip and kill me." I said. She stop playing with my hair. I stood up the pulled her up so she was standing on the couch. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my lips. I mumbled jump and she did trying not to brake the kiss. I smirked in the kiss. " Daddy why is Ry being carried like a baby?" Ci asked. I broke the kiss and set her down on the couch. " And why was your hand on her butt?" She asked. I looked at Ry and she smiled trying not to laugh. " listen baby girl! Riley likes to be carried like a baby because she is my baby!" I said. The puzzled look she gave me. Riley got up and walked toward Riley. " What he is actually saying is I like to play with daddy." Ry said. " Ry are you being serious. So u play by kissing daddy and his hand on your butt?" She said trying to put it all together. " Um..... When u say it like that?" She mumbled and bit her lip. " Okay Ciara She is lying. Its the way Ry and Daddy so there affection which leads to sex" Chris spat. My mouth dropped.
Riley's P.O.V
Wow! Yeah is going to his grandmas because I am not dealing with it! I don't care if a phase? Now its worrying me. " CHRIS STOP THIS IS WHY YOUR GROUNDED!" Justin yelled. " Dad give me back my PlayStation!" He screamed. " CHRIS!" I yelled. I might be the dads girlfriend but come on. He went silent. It even scared Caria and Justin just stands there. I can't take it when a kid disrespects it mom or dad or any adult. " Look I am sorry for yelling, its just the fact that your dad cares about you and buys you Christmas gifts and you just treat him like that. Chris if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have a PlayStation. So just respect him. " I said and put on a jacket. Justin clapped. " Okay Riley" he said. " Now Justin you can get dress if you want and I will walk with the twins to the stop." I said. " Thanks baby" he said and winked.
I grabbed Chris hand and Cara's hands. We walked out. The Bus comes at 7:10 and is now 7:08 " Chris where did you learn all of that stuff from?" I asked. " Don't tell Daddy but my friend Matty!" He said. " Well what he tells you is not good at all. And its almost Christmas and you are acting bad Santa's not going to like that!" I said. " Really! Ry?!" He said with a little frighten inside. " Yes Baby so be good!" I said and kissed his forehead then kissed Ci head to.
* Bus pulls up*
" See ya later" I yelled and made my way in the house.
Kids are gone check one.
Justin walks downstairs in red. I kissed him. " I am sorry Beautiful." He said. " Justin last night I found out that my dad was a killer" I said. " OMG BABY I AM SORRY!" he said and grabbed my waist. " Yeah so I need my brother even tho he is in a gang!" I said. " Baby if you need anything call my phone or you can come and eat lunch with me on break." He said. I nodded. " Baby!" He said. " Yes!" I said. " I love you so much!" I said and grabbed his keys. " I love you to" I said. He kissed me one last time and took off