Chapter Eight: Chris

I looked at Riley and she look like she was in tears. We're waiting in the waiting room. I motion Riley to come here with my finger. She made her way over here. I look at Ciara and she was playing with my phone.
" Justin I am sorry?! I fail at everything!" She said and bit her lip.
" Riley its fine. You didn't plan for it to happen" I said and hugged her.
Riley P.O.V
I really need that hug. Is it bad that I feel like I am lost with out him? Consider that we just met like a week ago. I feel like crap because the fact that Chris is in the hospital. The doctor comes in.
* Mr. Bieber?" He said then Justin let go of me.
" That's Me!" He said.
" Come with me." The doctor said.
I picked up Ciara and walked back there with Justin. " ahhhh choo!" " Lol really Ci" I said. I tickled her. " Bless you" I said to her.
Justin P.O.V
As we where walking I looked behind and I saw the connection between Ci and Riley. I smiled.
" Mr. Bieber your son has the 24 hour bug" he said. " I recommend not to let his little sister around him because of her white blood cells are not as strong" The doctor said. " She isn't going to like that" I said. Maybe she will stay with Riley. " Riley She can't be around him so I mean can you take her some where else I will explain later." I said and scratched the back of my neck. She nodded.
I walked in the room. " Daddy?" Chris asked me. " Yes baby I am here." I said and kissed his forehead. " Where's sissy?" He asked me. " She is going to stay with Riley while you get better!" I said. " Daddy I wanna see Sissy!" He began whining. " Chris you can tomorrow" I said sternly. " okay Daddy" he said.
Riley P.O.V
I put Ci in my car and got in the car.
Jay
Can she stay with you tonight? If not she can go to moms.
Me:
Yeah that's fine call you at 8
I put my phone down and buckle my seat belt.
" Ry um I forgot beauty in the tub." She said to me.
" We are going home baby girl" I said and chuckled.
" Why can't we see bubby?" She asked me
" Because You will get sick to and Daddy and I can't handle to sick Biebers" I said
" otay "
"Where do u wanna go?" I asked her.
" The Zoo" she asked.
" okay Zoo it is" I said
"Yayyyyy" she cheered.
I mean I don't see why not. Its only six the zoo closes at 10 but of course I will bring her back earlier.
Once we got to Justin House ( my home to) I open the door for Ci and walked in the house. " Alright Ci go get beauty out the bathroom then get dress because we are going to the zoo." I said and put my keys on the counter. I ran up stairs and put on some leggings and my brown uggs. Threw on my pink brand shirt that had cheetah print on it. I did my make up. Then I straighten my long brown wavy hair. I grabbed my phone and texted
Jay
Hey taken Ci to the zoo and then out to eat then to my moms. Are you guys staying at the hospital all night or what?
I sent the text then went in Ci room
I looked at her she was brushing her long brownish blonde hair. She was wearing a pink barbie shirt with her grey shorts and her pink supras. I watched her tell beauty that she will be back. " Are you ready Suga?" I asked. " Wait let me pee first!" She said. " Okay I will meet you down stairs!" I said. I walked downstairs and grabbed her barbie cup and filled it with Apple juice. I grabbed her bag that had her extra clothes and stuff. I mean maybe that's just me but I have an extra bag for Chris to. Its just a habit. I usually leave it in the car but I guess I need to wash clothes. I always pack!
Pampers
Underwear
supras
Pair of PJs
Wipes
Cups
Outfit
Every time.
* vibration in my back pocket*
I grab my iPhone and read the message.
Jay
The doctor recommends us to stay so we are probably going to have to. But take pics at the zoo for me. Don't have 2 much fun. Are u staying at your moms? And still call me.
Me:
Oh okay if you need anything I will be there and I will take pics. Nah I am not staying at my moms its just my brother came in and I will call u.
I sent the message as me and Ci walked out the door.