Chapter Twenty Two: Deal

The cabin is beautiful.
*********
I pull in the drive way. " come on guys this is our last stop." I said. I get out the car and grab Chris and Ci hand. We walked in the cabin And it was so cold and dusty. I saw the fire place and I dropped the kids hands and grab these old news paper and started putting them in the fire place and then I lit the paper on fire. Chris and Ci walk to the fire place and set on the floor in front of it. "Stay here" I said to them. They nodded and I started looking through things. I went up stairs and I saw one bed room and one bathroom. I guess that means we will share a bathroom. And bedroom. I went down stairs and looked in the fridge there nothing in there. I. Went out side and brought our things out.
Few mins later
I turn on the water to see if I can put them in the bath. It was brown but then it turned to clear. I ran some water then I put Chris and Ciara in then. I ran down stairs and looked in the drawer and saw the old phone.  I looked around for a charger and I plugged it up. I ran back upstairs to get them out of the tub. I dried them off and put on there onsie. I turned on the phone and I clicked the photo. I Dailed Justin number. Waited for it to ring.
"Hello?"
" Justin?!"
" yes who is this?"
"Its Riley. I miss u and I love you"
" Riley your not suppose to be on the phone! How did you get this phone?"
" I found it."
" I have good news and bad news!"
" bad news first"
" JC is critical condition and I am coming to stay with you for 3 months then I have to leave again babe"
The line ended....
Justin P.O.V

Jason the line went dead. " Chill the phone probably died." he said while drinking a Beer. The phone rang and I answered it. " Justyyyyy I want to compromise" " what Sarah!!!?" "listen your gonna meet me at the subway and I want 5k in a black bag. I want u to do a side Job for me if u want Riley to live. Also I need u to come alone. " " What's the side job?" " Your gonna gonna play along at the bank. No tricks Justin." " Deal.!" " if you play any tricks what's so ever I will  blow up the cabin right now. "  " meet me. Tonight" I ended the Call.

Time for the deal to go down.
"Did u bring the money'
" yes I did it'd all there."
" good boy"
" what's next."
" Get him boys"
I struggled to breathe. I pray to go this isn't my last day. I watch as everything turn white.
••••••••••••••