Chapter Thirty One: Fight

RINNNNNGGGGG
Thank god it's the last class of the day. I walked out  and headed to find Ci and Tia. Tia was standing right be side Ciara at her locker. "Hey baby" I said and gave her a kiss. Ciara turned around and looked at me. "  Ci what's wrong?" I asked. She shut her locker and walk out to the car. " I tried all day." Tia said. I grabbed her hand and her bag and walked out to the senior parking lot.  I looked around to find Ciara. And she was talking to Matty.  I dropped Tia's hand and bag. "Not you again!" I yelled. "Chris not now! We weren't even a thing!" She yelled. "Ouch that hurt." Matty mumbles. I ran to Matty and attacked him. He punched me so I busted his nose. "MR. AND MRS.BIEBER ALL OF YOU GUYS IN MY OFFICE NOW!" The principle yelled.
Justin P.O.V
"Smells good in here" I said while walking into my moms kitchen.  I stole a piece of sausage off the cutting board and continue making my way threw the house. I went to lay on the couch beside Riley. She was on the phone. I started poking her face. She swatted me away. She loked at me and motion the slience finger. I flipped her off joking with her and she bit my finger. She ended the call. " We gotta go." she said grabbing  her phone and the keys. " Where are we heading to!?" I asked while slidding my shoes on.  We got in the car. " Chris got in a fight!" She hissed at me.
" This boy is on my last nerves. I mean I already grounded him. Whats next Military school!" I hissed back.  We got to the school. " How may I help you guys today?" the secondtary asked. " We here for the biebers" I spoke. " Oh okay right this way." She mummbled softly. We walk in the room and see Matty, Tia, Chris and Ciara. We have a seat in the chairs. " Your son is suspened from this school for 3 weeks, I dont want to  here anything about it!" the principle stated and closed his file. " Don't you have to give us a reason why!?" Riley argued.  " I dont have to but since you asked? First of all He barely shows up for school and when he does he injuries a student to the point where he can barley breathe" The principle stated. I looked back at matty and felt guilt all over my body. I was like chills. I looked at Ciara she was so pale like if she has been crying all day.  I glanced at Tia she was so confused but angier took over.  I nodded at the pricipled. " Now for Ciara She is suspened for one week. " the principle said. " I didnt do anything"Ciara mumbled. After the meeting we got in the car and headed out. The car was complete silent. Instead of heading home we are heading to moms house.  I wanted to say something.. I just didnt know what to say, I have emotions running threw me.
Riley P.O.V
"What happen?" I asked.
" Freaking Chris went crazy and jumped Matty!" Ci spat.
" Yeah I did because, He doesn't deserve you! Chris yelled.
" I had enough of this shit, I wanna fixed things with Matty and I am going to if you like it or not!"
" He cheated on you!" Justin mumbled.
" Why do you guys hate him so much? You guys need to get over the fact I want him! Stop worrying about me. Chris is the problem!"
" Ciara I saw him with another girl and Jason and I jumped him the first time." Justin mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck. 
" YOU DID WHAT!?" Ciara screamed. " STOP THE CAR! I AM WALKING" She yelled. " CIARA NO!" I said.
" I hate all of you! And Dad your turning into Uncle Jase, When do you ever handle things with violence?" She quoted.
I saw Justin look down. Chris was just staring out of space with no emotion on his face. Ciara started crying.
We actually made it back to Patty's house. Everyone got out except for Ciara. I understood she needed time so I am not gonna pressure her to get out of the car. Everyone else made there way inside,
Ciara P.O.V
I started to cry again but this time I knew why... I knew that I am actual hurt and no one cares.  I knew I had to do something about it again... But sucide wasn't an option. I have to leave for a while... I needed to find myself.  I want to take Matty but he has been through to much already. It just needs to be me, myself and I. I wanna be gone for a year. I continue to cry but harder. I wanna tell Uncle Jason because at least I know he cares and can help me. I totally for got he jumped Matty. You know what Demi can help me. I wanna learn how to protect myself and I dont want anyone finding where I am at. My eyes kept fluttering as if I am tired. I need to fight the sleep. I need to become stronger. Soon enough I started to drift. I took dads water and splashed my eyes. I heard a knock on the window. I turned to look and it was Matty. I pushed the door open so he could get in... He looked different like if he was never hurt.
" Hey." he mumbled.
" Hi" I whispered.
He pushed my hair to the side and lifted my chin. I couldn't help but, look him in the eyes. He has control of me and he knows it. He leaned in to kiss me but it was different. It felt like if he was desperate for my touch. I kissed him back but I felt sick. Like if he kissed me with poison. " I need you..... just like you need me" He mumbled on my lips. He moved his hand down to my necked and kissed it, then he bit it but it hurt like hell. I tried to say something but I couldn't. He started to squeeze his hand. I was loosing air faster and faster. I winced at the pain he was doing to me. I punched him in his adams apple. He took my head and slammed it unto the glass. It strucked tears and he kept banging my head. All I heard was thump thump....
" Ciara... Ci.... wake up!"
" Dad she is waking up"
" Grab Water..."
" What happen...." I asked
" You passed out it was too much heat in the car"  I couldn't make up the face. I felt a warm touch. It kinda scared me so I pull back.
" Justin we have to do something about this!"
" I know.... I am just lost at words"
I gained my vision back. I saw Dad pacing back and forth. I put all this stress on my parents and didn't even realize it. What is wrong with me?
Chris P.O.V
What can be hurting Ci so bad where she keeps trying to hurt herself? I am starting to worry about her. I can tell Mom and Dad are to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this is the best way to end this chapter.
Anyways Comment Share and Vote