Chapter Twenty Nine: Family meeting

"You are ready to go home?" The nurse said. I went to stand up with my bags Chris offered to take them but I am not handicapped. I got in the car with mom and dad and it was completely silence. "I am sorry." I whispered. "I am sorry for being strict. I just get scared." Dad said. " but I shouldn't of made that attempt to kill myself" I said. I heard mom mumble something under her breath. "Can we please change the subject!" Chris hissed. I nodded and rested my head on the window and went to sleep. 
Ry's p.o.v
"Babe we are home!" Justin said while shaking me. I walk in the house and run upstairs to my bed. "I tried to teach them.." I said. "Babe and you did better than me" Justin said while cuddling me. "I can't believe he did that to her. Ci didn't deserve that babe" I said that with frustration. "Maybe we go on that family vacation next week. No phones only Family. The kids can miss a couple days." He said. " babe they already miss to much." I said. " babe trust me it will b okay. Where do you wanna go!?" He asked. "Babe honestly, I wanna move away from here. I wanna start fresh." I said while sitting up. "Are you being serious?" He said staring in my eyes.  I just looked at him. " okay will that gonna take over 5 months" he said. " why not now!" I spat. " Babe I just got back to my home town. I have to transfer the kids. Have you even thought about Chris and tia!? Your brother. Babe we can just get up and leave.!" He said. "I guess your right" I mumbled. 
Chris p.o.v
I texted tia and told her to come over.
"Babe I can't" tia text.
" why! Like I need you right now!" I text back.
" your mom said I couldn't bc your grounded." She text back.
I put my phone on my bed. Went upstairs and knocked on moms door. 
"Come in!" Dad yells
"Can tia come over!" I asked.
"No" Mom said
" listen Mom I know I am grounded but I really need to see her!" I argue. 
"No!" I said.
" Dadddd!!!" I whined.
" mom said no!" He said.
I slammed the door and went back to my room.
" ALRIGHT FAMILY MEETING TIME!" Dad yelled running down the stairs.
"yeah of course" I mumble while walking down the steps
Justin P.O.V
"Listen I know we have a lot going on right now, but we are gonna have to set some rules, I am removing all the doors in this house except Mine and Rys, Thank Chris for that. Everyone is to be at school on time all the time. Tia is allowed to come over one time a day and allow to stay 2 hours. You are to get a job because your not gonna be a bum. On week days curfew is 10 weekend you don't have a curfew." I said sternly. " Dad this doesn't even make since." Chris spat at me. " I don't care we are gonna get this family back in order." I said. " I would like to add this: we need family time" Riley said. " I agree." I said. " Dad!" Ciara said. " Ciara" I yelled at her. " Starting tomorrow when y'all come home you will not have a door and we will work on application tomorrow." I said. "Now get dress because we are going out to eat." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry for the late post. I am going finished the book then edit it. I might make one later.