Chapter Sixteen: Fine!

Ci's at school. Chris is at Patties and I am at the store with Justin.
" Is it to late to say sorry!" Justin sang down the kids eile. " Babe could you stop?" I asked shyly. He ran to me and kissed my lips while saying." As long as you luh luh luh meeeeee" he sang. I smiled at his dorky ness. I put a barbie doll that had a car in the basket. Omb!!!! Theres a barbie and the dream house house!!" I screamed.
Justin P.O.V
I look at her with a you got to be kidding me look. " Baby Ci would love it!" She said. " No she wouldn't she needs monster trucks and and..." I said while trying to think. " Baby yes she does. She almost a 9 year old girl. When she was sick a couple weeks ago we watched the whole 2 season. We are still debating if ken and barbie should get married." She said. " Fine baby." I said. " Yay!!!!!!!" She said and kissed me. I lifted the box up and put it in the cart. " Justin can we talk?" She asked me. " yeah baby girl" I said. " You know my brother?" She said. " Yeah I do know your brother and......." I said. " He wants to meet the twins and I don't know if you would say yes or no so I am asking you yes or no?" I she ask. Do I want my kids around bad influence? Chris is already being bad. Plus her brother is in a gang! " Riley....I don't know!" I said hoping she would leave it at that! " Baby please give me one chance to prove you that there not that bad!" She said. " Riley please don't start with me.!" I said trying not to ruin the moment. " "okay just whatever! You don't ever wanna talk about it you always avoid it" she spat and pushed the cart. " Riley could you stop?" I said and grabbed the cart. " What!" She spat. " Look its not the time or the place!" I said and tried to kiss her but she dodged it. " Justin for mean to care about the kids and be there like I am there mother I think you should at least let them see my brother." She said. I mean she does have a point. " Riley your not there mom! Or anything close!" I spat. She look at me in disbelief. " I never said I was there mom but Justin I been there for them like they were mine! But since I am not there mom like figure or anything you can leave me alone. She spat" I didn't mean it like that!" I said. " You know what Justin I will move out and live with my bad influence brother!" She spat and carried all the things to my car. " Riley your being dramatic!" I said. " Justin maybe we should take a break!" She said. My heart just shattered into a million pieces." Riley! You don't mean that?!" I asked. " Justin I really do!" She said.
Rileys p.o.v
I didnt mean it. I would never want to leave this kids or the guy I love but he never wants to see my side. And what he said was hurtful. Once he put the stuff in the car. " I will call Jason to come and get me!" I said. "Riley!" He begged. " Justin I am being serious you never listen to what I have to say and what you said to me was hurtful." I spat. " But baby I didn't mean it like that!" He yelled at me. " YOU SHOULDN'T OF SAID IT AT ALL! WHEN YOUR ON TOUR I AM THERE FOR CI AND CHRIS AND WHEN YOU HAVE TO WORK I AM THERE JUSTIN AND I WAS THERE WHEN THEY WERE THREE AND NOW THERE EIGHT!" I spat with tears coming out my eyes. " THEN YOU SAY THAT!" I finish my sentence.
" I am sorry Riley!" He said. " Justin you don't know the definition of sorry!" I said and dial Jason number. " Yes I do and I mean it" he said. " You always say sorry!" I said. " I will prove it!" He said. " How? Wait never mind I don't care!" I said.
" hello?" I said.
" Hey Riley" JC said.
" Hey um... Could you put Jason on the phone?" I asked. " He isn't here right now!" He said. " Oh do you know where he is!" I asked. " Yeah he is at the club down the rode from Toys r us!" He said. " Thats prefect!" I said. " Ight I have to call you later!" He said. " Okay bye love you!" I said.
" Oh so you are cheating on me!" Justin spat. " I never cheated you dummy!" I spat. " Okay bye love you!" He mocked me. " Justin if you ever listen to me which you don't then you know I say love you at the end of my phone call." I spat." bye Justin I am walking to the club to find my brother" I said and began walking. I looked back and he was punching his car. He looked at me and I saw the tear go down his face. I turned around facing frontwards.
10 mins later.
I made to the club.