Chapter Twenty Eight: No sleep.

" Yeah he is fine" I woke up to Tia saying that. I lift up my head and stretched. " Do you need anything?" The nurse asked Tia. " I am good." She said. And the nurse walked out. " Come here babe" I whispered. She walked to me and set on my lap. I could tell she is sleepy and worn out. Her make up was smudge everywhere. " You didnt get any sleep did you?" I asked her. " No babe" she said as I watch her pronounce that. Her lips were so dry.
I look at the door and Dad walked in with coffee and mom came in with Mc Donalds.
Riley P.O.V
" Here you go Chris!' I said and handed him a burger and fries. " Did she wake up!" Justin asked. I dont think she did. "Did the doctor come in?" I asked Tia. " No it was just a nurse" She said while eating her fries. I walked over to Ciara and she had gained her color back. " Come on Ciara wake up!" I said. " Mom." She mumbled. " Yes Ciara" I said. " HELP ME!" She screamed and the monitor went crazy. "GET THE DOCTOR!" I screamed at Justin he takes off running. " You guys need to leave!" The nurse said. "NO I AM THE DAD AND SHE THE MOM WE ARE NOT LEAVING. YOU GUYS BETTER FIX THIS." Justin yelled. I pulled Justin out. " Justin you need to calm down." I said to him. I started throwing chairs and slamming his fist in the wall. " STOP!" I screamed at him. He look at me and his eyes were black. " Calm down. Braking things are not gonna help you.!" I said to him. He started walking to me. To be honest I was scared for my life. "Justin!" I whispered. At this point he was face to face with me he was so close I felt his hot breath on my face. I smashed my lips into his. I felt him relax. " Listen she is gonna be alright. I dont know what she means buy help her but I know I can't find out by myself Tho. Your not the only one going through this." I whispered on his lips. " Thank you Riles." He whispered. I need to speak to Matty. " Justin I will be right back" I said to him and he nodded and started fixing everything back. Matty left last night. I grabbed Chris's arm. " Do you know where Matty lives?!" I asked " No but Jason could track him with his number!" He said. "ah. Your right okay!" I said. " Help your dad." I said and kisses his cheek. " I will Matty number is 276 429 9669 I dial Jason number.
" Hey baby sis!"
" Hey could you do me a big favor!?" I asked.
" Sure anything for you!" He said.
" Track this number then send me where he is?" I asked
" Okay why?" he asked Me.
" okay Ciara is in the hospital and...." I explained to him the whole story.
" Why didnt anyone tell me!" he spat.
" Jason your in hide out we couldn't disturb you!" I said. " I dont care I will kill that bastard!" He spat and hung up.
He still sent me the address. I pull Up. I knock on the door and no answer. I look up in a window and I saw Matty with another girl. I called Jason. " Hey hurry and come her meet me. Bring the gang." I said. I went to the car and grabbed my hand gun. Like 5 mins later I saw Jason with the gang. " He is upstairs with another girl." I whisper. I seen Jason put up the hand signal. We began creeping up. Jason try to open the door but the door was locked. " Got a bobby pin" he asked me. I gave him mine. Once he picked the lock. We walked in. I began looking around. We went up stairs. On the count of 3. Jason said. One... Two..... Three... Boom. " MATTY DONT YOU MOVE!" Jason Screamed. " Whats going on!?" Matty said with this hands up. The girl put her hand up to. " How can you stand here and cheat on a girl in a hospital." I spat. " She just a friend I swear!" He said. " Bull I saw you making out. What did you do to CIARA!" I screamsd. He laugh. I motion Jason and he shot his foot. " whos laughing now! What did you do!" I said. " Okay. fine. I t knocked her out and cut her with my knife. I am so sorry she wasn't suppose to go in a coma." I he said scared. My phone went off. " Jason take care of him!" I said then winked. " Hello!" I said. " Babe she woke up!" Justin said. " really babe I will be right there." I said and hung the phone. " Aye Jason's She woke up but you know take care of him dont kill him but rough him up." I said and walked out the house. I got in the Car and drove back to the hospital. I took the elevator. I walked in and saw everyone around her. " Dad I am so sorry. I dont hate you I love you. You did so much for us!" I heard her say to Justin. " No Ciara I was strict. I shouldn't have went off and assume things. I did let Chris have his girlfriend over. I am sorry baby girl" Justin said and kissed her for head. "What up suggaaaaa!" I yelled. " MOMMMMM!" she squealed. " I love you" I said. " I love you!" She said back. The doctor Walked in. " How are you feeling Mrs. Ciara?" He asked. " I feel great. Just a minor headache." She said. " Okay that normal. We are gonna run some more testes on you the you will be dismiss tomorrow" he said. " Okay" Ciara said.