Chapter Nine: You Boob

" Ci we are here!" I said. I grab her cup and put on her monkey book bag with the long trap. I grab the trap and put it around my arm.
" Ry I am excited." She said and jumped up and down. " Well then let's go." I said.
I paid for our tickets. I asked for a private tour and the tour guided said that they can't do that. I got mad but I will deal.
Jay
Okay Love ya.
Me
You too.
Did the Justin Bieber say he loved me?
Should I get excited or not?
" Ry look at the tiger!" She said with her hand against the glass. I took a picture and sent it to Justin. " Ooh look how pretty!" I said and squatted at her level. " What color is it?" I asked her. " Its yellow" she said. " baby girl the color is orange and white and black. Can you say orange?" I asked her. " Or-an-ge" she pronounced ." Good girl" I said. We proceeded walking. " Ry what is that?" She asked me. " Its a rhino" I said. She laughed hard. " a rhino!" She laughed harder. " Okay ladybug let's keep moving." I said laughing at her.
Justin P.O.V
I looked down at my phone and seen the pic of Ci smiling at the tiger.
Riles
That's too cute she looks like she is having a ball.
I sent it.
" How are you feeling bubby?" I asked Chris
" I hungy" he said.
" okay let me call grandma so she can wait in here with u!" I said.
" How is he doing Justin?"
" He is doing great but I need a favor is that okay?"
" Yes what is it?"
" Could you come and stay with Chris while I run and get him food." I asked .
" Yes Justin I should be on my way."
" Thanks mom I love you?"
" Your welcome Love you to"
" bye"
" bye"
Then I got a message from her
Riles:
She is.
( pic of Riley and Ci)
* I love this girl*
I smiled and texted " Thanks Riley I am glad that I met you. Your so sweet and I .......
Thanks"
I sent the messages.
My mom walked in. " Okays bubby what do u want to eat?" I asked him.
" apples and grapes and watermelon and yellow fruit" he said.
" Gammy!" He yelled.
I hugged her and kissed her cheek.
I grabbed my keys and went to the store.
Riley's P.O.V
I looked at the time and it was time to call Justin.
"Ci its time to call Daddy!" I said to her. " Hold on I wanna play with the dolphins" she said. " okay I will give you five mins" I said to her.
I dial Jay
" Hey jay!" I said
" Hey Riles is she being good?" He asked.
" Yeah she just is playing with a dolphin" I said.
" Riley I am so thankful for u!" He said.
" Awe really." I said.
" yeah you are amazing I don't know what I would of done with out you" he said to me.
" I wanna speak to Daddy?" Ci said tugging on my pants.
" okay here" I said handing her the phone.
" UN huh Rhino Orange yes love you to okay" she said. " Here you go Ry?" She said.
" well Justin we are about to go to my moms" I said.
" ight be safe' he said.
" bye"
Once we finish the tour I stopped by Pizza plus and brought Pepperoni pizza I broke her pizza apart and headed to moms.
I get out the car and carry Ci.
Mom: Who's child?
Me: Justin's Bieber and how about " hey honey how are you"
Mom: sorry it just scared me. " how are you?"
Me: Better making a lot of money
Mom: that's great what do u do?
Me: I babysit Justin's kids.
Mom: Well she is adorbs
Ciara snuggled up against my neck trying to hide her face.
Me: Wanna say Hi Ci?"
She shooked her head.
Me: She is shy and her name is Ciara but we call her Ci.
Mom: hi Ciara
Me: Where is Jason?
Mom: Upstairs being bad.
Me: okay
If you didn't know Jason McCann is my big Brother.
"Ci wanna watch barbie and the dream house!" I asked her. She nodded. I put her in the living room and put on the show. " I'll be right back Ci" I said.
" Aye Baby sis!" Jason said.
I walked in his room and seen a bunch of beers and boys!
" ewww Jase it stinks in here" I said walking to give him a hug.
" ahhh I miss you" he said.
" ohhhh she is fine" the dark hair said. " yeah not interested" I said Jason laughed.
" meet Bryan" he said.
" nice to meet you Bryan" I said then winked.
" on his left is Alex" Jason said.
" nice to meet you Alex" he wasn't bad but I kinda wanna stick to Justin. " You to Shawty" he said. " Meet JC" Jason said. He was chubby but not chubby " Hey" he said thank goodness. Not a flirt" " Hey!" I said back. Then this girl dress like a exotic dancer walk out of Jason bathroom.
" oh yeah this is Demi" he said while rolling his eyes.
" eww!" She said.
I lifted my eye brown and smirked at her.
" Did you just eww me?" I asked. She just walked to Jason Bed.
" Yeah that's what I thought" I said.
" Yeah don't pay attention to her!" Jason said. " okay I won't but Jase I have to go and take Ci home." I said to him. " who is Ci?" He asked." I am baby sitting Justin Bieber's kids" I said. " Sis really" he asked me trying not to laugh. " Shut up you boob" I said.
I walked downstairs and went to get Ci and I see her passed out on the couch. I picked her up and then kissed my mom goodnight. Drove home and put Ci in my bed and then I went to bed.
************************************
Longest Chapter ever!!!!!!!