Chapter Thirteen: Could you stop?

" Babe Jason wants me to come and stay at his house and I was thinking the week before Christmas" I said. " I don't know Riley" he said. " Why? Do you have tour because if so I wont!" I said getting worried. " Not to be mean but your brother seems like trouble" Justin said to me. I raised my eye brow. " Are you being serious" I said trying to keep my cool. " Its the truth." He said. " Justin I am going to put up the tree with the twins" I said. " Babe" he said and grabbed my arm. I jerked from him and walked downstairs. I have the right to be mad. That's my brother. " Ci wanna help me put up the tree for Christmas?" I said. She nodded. " Actually I have a better idea, We will cook our dinner and Justin can put up the tree with Chris" I said. " I like that idea" she said. " JUSTIN YOUR PUTTING UP THE TREE." I yelled.
*rinnnnng rinnnng*
" Whats up Suga?" I said while putting my phone on speaker. " Hey Baby Sis! Are you coming to see me? I have a present for u and the twins and your future hubs!" He said with enthusiasm. " I don't know If I can Justin seems like he doesn't want me to!" I said. " Your going to choose a boy from your family?" Jason spat. " Wow! I never said that. Could you stop" I spat at him. " Baby listen to me!" Justin said. " What I am on the phone with a trouble maker" I spat sarcastically
Justin P.O.V
I grabbed her waist and then grabbed her phone. " Give that back" she spat. I will she is adorable when she is mad. " No I wanna talk to u!" I yelled at her. Then I hang up her phone. " What Justin!?" She yelled at me. " Calm down I was being honest with you!" I yelled to her. " Whatever Justin. He is the closes thing to me that has my father traits" She yelled as a tear went down her beautiful face." Baby I didn't know!" I said to her. I pulled her in to a hug then kissed her for head. "Ry are we going to cook dinner?" Ci asked. Riley turns around and look at her then squats at her level but said " Babygirl we are just gonna eat pizza and we will cook tomorrow!" She said to her. " otay I love you" she said and hugged her.
" I love you to Suga" Riley said to her and kissed her cheek. " Why is you so upset? she asked her while wiping off her tear. " Oh its nothing. Its tears of joy" she said. I watch as she lied through her teeth. " Okay Ry Can I sleep with you tonight!" She asked." Yeah your Dad will probably be sleeping on the couch"She said. Ci just laughed and walked in the living room. Riley turned around. " Look Baby I am sorry that I said that. Its just the fact I want you to safe but you can't if your are around danger" I said. " Justin He Is My Brother." She said." Fine Ry Go stay with him." I spat and walked upstairs.
Riley P.O.V
" FINE I WILL" I spat and made my way out the door. " Ry can I go with you?" She asked me. " JUSTIN I AM TAKING CI" I said. " NO YOUR NOT" He spat. " Sorry baby girl I can't your dad won't let me!" I said. " Ry are you coming back" She asked. " I will be here in the morning" I said and kissed her for head.
" But Ry!" She started whining. " Look I need go for a while." I said. " why do you wanna leave Daddy?" She asked me. " Me and Daddy have a disagreement but I always love your Daddy" I said to her. " Okay bye" she said. " buh bye" I said and kissed her cheek.
I am making my way to my brothers house. I walked in and I am greeted with so much happiness. I walked in the living room to JC trying to put the tree together. " hey guys wheres Jason?" I asked. They all pointed upstairs.
Jason P.O.V
Knock knock
" Come in!" I yelled.
I watched as the door opened. " Hey" I said. " Hey Brother!" She said. " What do you want?" I spat at her. " I just want my brother to hold me and don't let go!" She said as she broke down crying. " What happened Baby sis?" I asked her and carried her to my bed. " Justin and I are fighting?" She said and buried her neck in my chest. " about what?" I asked. " How your dangerous and stuff?" She said and traced my tats on my chest. " Look Riley he is right. The reason why you always see me and the boys around is because we are in a gang!" I said. " So Jason I still need to be around you!" She spat the said " Its not like you kill or anything" Should I be honest and tell her I killed or should I lie? " right Jason?" She asked and set up." See about that Riley I have killed in the past!" I said but regretting the fact I said that.
Riley's P.O.V
My brother is a killer. A killer. I killed people in the past. That saying just replayed in my head a thousand times. " I am in a house with killers" I whispered softly. " What?! No not like that! We only kill bad guys!" Jason said. " Jason killing makes you a bad guy you idiot!" I spat in disgrace. " NO!" He yelled at me. " Jason do I even know who you are?" I spat. I mean father never killed.
Flash back.
" Don't ever go downstairs in the basement baby girl!" My father said. " yes sir" I said. I mean I didn't realize that he he he killed. " here go pack so you and Jason can go stay with your mom!" Dad said. " okay daddy love you!" I said and ran.
Flashback over
" JASON DADDY WAS A KILLER!" I yelled. " Kinda but kinda not" he said. " Jason how did daddy die?" I asked. " A gang killed him. Riley they ripped them to shreds" Jason said. I just sat there and felt a tear go down my face. All the memories came to me. Why am I just finding out now! When I was younger they told me he had wrecked. My mom and brother lied to me. " Sis are you okay?" Jason asked. " No I am not!" I spat and walked out of his room. I ran to JC and cried.
JC P.O.V
I was about to put the star on the tree and Riley just comes and cries. I give the star to Bryan and I hug Riley tight and whispers" Do you wanna talk about it? She shook her head and just hugged me. We stood there for a min and just hugged each other. I seen Jason come out the corner.
Justin P.O.V
I been calling Riley all night long and still no answer. I put the kids to sleep about 3 hrs ago and I been up since then. I just miss her voice. I am wrong. No your not. You didn't know. You where only keeping her safe. I need to apologize. I am going to her brothers house. I called mom and asked her to stay with the kids. As soon as she got there. I drove to Jason house. I knocked on the door. And This shirtless guy opens the door. " I am looking for Riley? I said. He didn't say anything and walked to wherever Riley was. She had no shirt on and was in the room with Jason who was also shirtless. I mean its her brother not like there insist.
I walked in his room and kissed her lips. Her eyes flutter open and she smiled. " Come home with me baby!" I whispered. " Okay Justin" She whispered back. She got off the bed and put on her clothes and she kissed my lips. " Thanks" I said to the shirtless guy. " Welcome" He said. We got in my car. Yeh we will pick her up later. I grabbed her hand and drove home. " Justin can we talk about it tomorrow after you get off?" she asked. " Yes Baby girl we can!" I said to her.
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO Well How do you like a little twist but everything gonna be alright. Don't worry I will make this book awesome
Anywhore this is the longest chapter ever. 1428 wordsssssssss....... Could you stop.