Chapter fifthteen: He misses mommy

" I have to go and get the kids" I said to Jason. " No don't leave." JC said. " Its my job" I said. " so Still?" Bryan said. " Nah there like my life!" I said. " How you didn't even birth them!" Alex said. " I guess I am just attached." I said and put my beer down. " Bring them here!" They said. " Uh no I am not. You guys cuss alot and have beer every where plus Chris is already being bad so." I said. " Aw my baby sister is becoming a mom! So I am the uncle so you have to let me see my niece and nephew" Jason said. " But there father has to let me bring them here!" I said and stood up. " Just come back later tonight!" JC said. " I have to take Ci to see big hero six then we are cooking dinner." I said. " So come if its 12" Alex said. " I will try." I said while making my way to the door." Love you baby sis!" Jason yelled. " Love you to. I love all of you!" I yelled and went to my car. I drove to the school. " Ryyyy!!!" Ci yelled. " what's up suga" I yelled back. " I missed you!" She said and I opened her car door. "I miss you two where's your brother!?" I asked getting worried. " In the office" she said. " Ci come on. Where going to get bubby!" I said and grabbed her hand then shut the door. We walked in the building. " Mrs. Brown?" This girl asked. " Yes ma'am" I said. " Mr. Wagner would like to see you!" She said and led me to the office. Once we walked in the room I look over to my left and seen Chris. " Hello please take a seat!" He said. I set down and put Ci on my lap. " Chris has had bad behavior the last week and I am just want to know if your aware of it?" He said. " No sir I didn't know he was bad at school" I said. " Yeah well her poured milk in this little girl hair." Mr. Wagner said. " Chris!" I hissed. " he also kicked his pregnant teacher in her stomach" He said. " No way!" I said. " Yes so he has been expelled for a month." Mr. Wagoner said. " There has to be something you can do?" I said. " Sorry we can't tolerate it" he said. " Sorry for the behavior I will have a talk with him!" I said. " Please have a talk with him. Or we will have to transfer him!" He said. I lift Ci and put her down then I stood up. We left the building and I put them in the car.
* Rinnnnnnnnggggggggggg*
" Hello" I said.
" Hey baby" Justin said.
" how are you baby?" I asked him.
" Just missing you and the kids" he said. " Are you at home?" I asked him. " Not yet I am 2 mins from the house!" He said. " Oh we are not at home right now we are leaving the school parking lot!" I said. " Baby you should of left a long time ago!" He said. " Yeah Chris is expelled for a month and if he keeps the behavior he will have to transfer schools" I said. The fact that he is bad kills me. " Baby what happened?" He asked. " he Kick a pregnant teacher in her stomach and he pulled milk on this girls head!" I said. " Put the phone on speaker!" He spat. I did as I was told. " CHRIS YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLED WHEN YOU GET HOME!" Justin yelled. "Hi Daddy!" Ci said. " Hey sweet heart" he said to her. I took the phone of speaker. " Baby calm down!" I said to him on the phone. " But Baby I just understand!" I spat at me. " I don't either but don't get mad at me" I spat. " RILEY I AM NOT MAD!" He yelled. I hung up the phone and pulled in the drive way. " Ci once you finish your home work we will go watch big hero six" I said. She nodded and ran up stairs .
Ciara's P.O.V( SURPRISED)
I ran upstairs past dad. I hate when Chris does stuff to make daddy mad. I know why because he misses mom so he makes everybody life horrible. I walked in my room and put my stuff on my bed. I walk in my walk in closet and see beauty sleeping. I sit beside her and pet her. She is this size of me. I guess I should start on my homework. I get up and Beauty follows. I grab my book bag and get out my math. " Hey Suga?" Riley said. " Hi!" I said. " Are you okay?" She asked me. I shook my head. " What's wrong baby girl?" She asked me and set on my floor with me. " I hate it when daddy's mad!" She said. " honey daddy is going through something. Do you know why Chris is acting like this?" She asked me. " Yeah its because he misses mommy!" I said.
* No Ones P.O.V*
Later that night.
Ry took Ci to go see big hero six. Justin had a talk with Chris about mommy! After all of that Chris and Justin put up the tree and Ry and Ci cook dinner. Once the twins and Justin was sleep she went to Jason house.