New Friends and Chocolate Fantasia

I saw a teenaged girl with blonde hair.

"Hello, may I help you?" I asked.

"Hi, my name is Jordyn and I'm your neighbor." she greeted.

"Oh, hi Jordyn." I smiled.

"My mom said a new family moved into our neighborhood, so I wanted to welcome you." She smiled.

"Thank you! My name is Rachell."

"So I was wondering since your new, I could take you to have some amazing chocolate Fantasia?" she asked.

"I would love to! Let me get my things. Come on in." I walked back inside and Jordyn followed me inside. I went upstairs and went into my room. I grabbed my phone and purse. I walked back downstairs and Jordyn and I went outside. We got into Jordyn's car.

"Hello!" She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Rachell." I smiled back. Jordyn's mom pulled out of my driveway and went down the road. I saw I had a text message from Carson. I clicked on the message. It said, "Hey where'd you go???" I sighed. "I'm hanging with my neighbor" I sent the message and turned my phone on sleep mode.

"YAY!! We're here!!" Jordyn said excitedly.

"Alright ladies, chocolate Fantasia time!!" Jordyn's mom said.

"Have you ever had a chocolate Fantasia before?" Jordyn asked me.

"Yeah, like five years ago. I forget what it tastes like though." I replied.

"Omg, five years? That's along time! Luckily you have me and my mom."

We got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. We sat at a table by the window. Jorydn's mom: "So where did you move from?" Kelly asked.

You: "I used to live Ohio." I replied.

"What's Ohio like?" Jordyn asked.

"Ugh, it's always gloomy and rainy. It's like that for nine months and then, it's sunny for three months, aka the summer."

"Well, here in Cali it's sunny all year long."

A waiter came to our table. Waiter: "Hey Jordyn!" he greeted.

"Hey Nathan!"

"Hi, I'm Nathan and I see you are friends with Jordyn. That's nice." He smiled.

"Yep. I'm Rachell by the way." I greeted.

"And she is my new neighbor! She just moved here about five days ago." Jordyn informed him.

"That's cool. So what can I get you all?" Nathan asked.

"Rachell and I are sharing a chocolate Fantasia and my mom is having her own." She smiled. Nathan wrote our order down and walked away. My phone buzzed. I looked down at the screen, Carson wants to FaceTime.

"Who is calling you?? Do you already have a boyfriend?" Jordyn asked.

"Carson wants to FaceTime." I replied.

"Carson Lueders?"

"Yeah, do you know him?"

"Yeah, he is my guy best friend, he is basically like my bother from another mother!"

"That's cool."

I answered the FaceTime and started connecting. Carson popped up on the screen. He looked really sad. "

"Rachell! I'm so happy you answered!" he said.

"Okay, what do you want? Can't you see I'm hanging out with someone?" I asked.

"Who are you hanging out with?"

I titled my phone so it faced Jordyn. She smiled and waved. Nathan came back with our desserts. "Here you guys go. Enjoy!"

"Look, Carson, I have to go."

"Wait!"

I hung up before he could finish his sentence. I grabbed a spoon and started eating.

"OMG! This is so good!!!" I swear, I think I died and went to Heaven.

"I know right!" Jordyn said. We finished eating and Jordyn's mom drove me back home. I got out of the car.

"We need to hang out again!" Jordyn said.

"Totally! You should give me your number!"

"Yes!"

We exchanged numbers and I went inside my house. I already have a new friend. That's will repay from what happened earlier today.

{Rachell met Jordyn!! Will Carson try to get back Rachell and explain who Maya is? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💖}