Boy Drama and Slumber Parties

*Picture of Nathan*

I woke up from the beeping of my alarm clock. Realization struck my, and I remembered the message from last night. I got on my phone and looked at who sent the message. It was Carson. Whoa, did he just texted me that he loves me? Wait, he probably meant it as a best friend kind of way. I just hope he doesn't talk about during school today. I went to my closet and picked out a black tang top and jean shorts. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I put on mascara and a little bit of foundation. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs. I grabbed a muffin off the counter and headed out the door.

I walked to the bus stop and I saw Nathan and Jordyn talking. Nathan had his back facing me, so I thought I would get revenge. I sneaked up on him and I saw Jordyn looking at me. I put my finger up to my mouth to signal her to stay quiet. I laid my bag in the grass and I jumped on his back. He flinched and we fell onto the ground.

"What the heck!" Nathan yelled. I started laughing and got off of him and picked up my bag from the ground.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Revenge." I said, while smirking at him. The bus came and we got on. The whole ride to school, Jordyn and I was talking about Insurgent the movie and how hot Theo James was. We pulled into the school's parking lot and we got off. Jordyn and I headed to History, while Nathan headed to his first class. We say our seats and I got on my phone. I noticed Jordyn doing the same. Me and her are so addicted to our phones! I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around in my seat and saw Carson. I smiled and waved.

"Did you get my text?" he asked. My smile kind of faded. I was hoping he wasn't going to bring it up. I like Carson, but he's confusing me. I see him and Maya hugging and all of that, next thing I know is, he is hugging me and leaning in to kiss me and sending me a cute message. All I want to know is, who the heck this Maya girl is and why she hates me so much.

"Yeah." I turned back around. A man came in and wrote Mr. Franklin on the board.

"I'm the substitute and what your teacher wants you guys to do is, guided notes." He passed papers around. I took a guided note and handed the pile to Carson. Our hands touched and I felt a spark go through my body. I quickly turned back around. It was nothing, it was nothing, it was nothing. I kept think to myself.

~3 hours later~

I headed to lunch and sat down.

"Carson is coming." Jordyn said. I quickly glanced up and Carson sat down.

"Me and Rachell are having a sleepover at her house do you guys want to come?" she asked the boys. Nathan and Carson nodded. Lunch came to an end and we carried on with our day. I got on the bus and Nathan sat with me. Our stop came and Jordyn and Nathan came inside my house with me. I turned on the tv in the living room.

~2 hours later~

I heard the doorbell ringing. I got up and opened the door. I saw Carson standing there.

"Come on in." I was stepping out of the way, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"Was my message to much?" he asked. I couldn't find the words to say, so I shook my head.

"Why don't you talk to me?" he sighed. My jaw dropped.

"I do talk to you." I said quietly.

"Hardly."

I shook my head and walked inside. Carson followed. I went to Jordyn and Nathan ordered the pizza. We watched Insurgent. Through the whole movie, I saw Carson staring at me.

~1 hour and 30 minutes~

"Let's make brownies!" Jordyn said. We went into the Kitchen and got everything out. Jordyn was putting them into the oven, when I heard a thud. Jordyn and I ran into the living room. I saw Carson on top of Nathan.

"CARSON!" I yelled. Carson got off of Nathan and regret filled his face.

"Why did you attack me?!" Nathan asked shocked.

"I didn't mean to" he mumbled.

"Carson," He looked at me. "Why?"

"Because..."

{What do you guys think he is going to say?? Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 😊}