NEW STORY!!!!!

Hello lovely people!

I have been working on a new fan fiction for Carson and I have like six chapters done. So it will be published very soon, like really soon. So watch out for it. Here's what the cover is going to be:

 Here's what the cover is going to be:

Yes, the book is called One. I'll be publishing this when I have at least ten chapters done. I want to be ahead this time and not write a chapter, then publish it right when I was done, then repeat. I made that mistake with the last fanfic and that caused me to end it so, I'm not going to make that mistake again.

So I got to say, that today my teacher for the first time, made us do partner work and my crush chosen me (I was shocked to say the least) Anyways, my crush would always keep leaning into me and didn't care for personal space, not like I cared or anything, but it made me a nervous wreck. So yeah, my crush also dropped their pencil and they sit right beside me because our desks are connected and they bent down in their chair to get it. Their head touched my arm and I freaked out. They grabbed my arm for support to help themselves back up and that's when I had to ask to go to the restroom because I had to calm down.

I instantly texted my best friend about it and she started freaking out (in happiness). So yeah, that was my day.

Love, A ❤