Music Videos and Waterguns

Carson's POV

~1 week later~

I'm so glad I got Rachell back. I seriously can't believe Nathan would lie to Madison about me having a crush on her. Which just caused Rachell and I to break up.

"Are you ready to shoot your POP music video?" Nayip asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yep."

"Great, let's do this."

I got off the bench and followed him.

~5 hours later~

"Great work everybody." I said.

"You did good buddy." Greg said, patting me on the back.

"Thanks." I got out my phone and called Rachell. It rang for a few seconds. All of a sudden I hear this bang against the wall. I quickly turned around and I saw Greg looking behind it.

"Yo, Greg what was that?" I asked.

"Umm, nothing." Greg said.

"Hello?" Rachell whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I chuckled. There was silence.

"Hello?" I started getting worried.

"Hello?!" What the heck?! Something has to be wrong she's whispering and not responding. I kept on saying, "hello." Hoping she will respond back.

Rachell's POV

Hayden, Dylan, and I arrived at the studio where Carson is shooting his music video at.

"Great work everybody." Carson said.

"You did good buddy." Greg said, patting him on the back.

"Thanks."

I turned to face Dylan and Hayden.

"You got the water guns, Dylan?" I whispered.

"Yep." He got them out of his bag and handed us each a water gun.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Hayden said. We got out from behind the wall and quietly walked towards Carson and Greg. All of a sudden my phone started ringing. We all panicked and started running back behind the wall. Hayden accidentally pushed me, which caused me to fall into Dylan. We both fell against the wall.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." I got up and helped him up.

"What the heck?" Greg asked, looking at the water guns and then at us.

"Please don't tell Carson we're here." I begged.

"Yo, Greg what was that?" I hear Carson yelling.

"Umm, nothing."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I answered my phone. "Hello?" I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" He chuckled. Dylan, Hayden, and I quickly, but quietly started running towards Carson. I kept hearing him saying, hello.

"Hey Carson!" I yelled. He turned around and his eyes went wide.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes!" Hayden said. We started squirting him.

~2 minutes later~

"Please stop!" Carson laughed. We stopped.

"At least we cooled you down. I mean, you were all hot and sweaty." Hayden said.

"Yeah, but now my clothes are sticking to me and I'm soaked." He quickly looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"I'm soaking wet and sweaty..." He said still having that smirk on his face. I finally got what he was going to do.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." he said, mimicking Hayden's voice. I started running away. I looked behind me. He was gaining on me. I started squirting water at him. He slowed down. All of a sudden, I ran into someone and we fell back. Carson caught up and helped me up.

"Watch out next time." He chuckled.

"Maybe that wouldn't have happened if someone who is sweaty and soaking wet wasn't chasing me." I said, playfully slapping him on the arm. I turned around and helped the girl up.

"I'm so sorry." I said. She turned around.

"Madison?"

{I'm super excited for Carson's new music video!!! ☺️ What do you think Madison is doing there? Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😊}