Apologies and Surprises

*Picture of Rachell*

"I never want to see you again!" He walked away from me. I stood there crying my heart out.

"What? It's over.."

I suddenly woke up from my alarm clock beeping. I got out of bed and went to my closet. What should I wear today? I thought to myself. I picked out black tights, jean shorts and a white sweater, that wasn't to thick. I brushed my hair and curled it just a little. I put on a black beanie that said, BO$$ across it. I put my white converse on and grabbed my bag. I headed downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. Ten minutes had past and I looked at my phone to see what time it is. Holy crap! The bus is coming in five minutes! I grabbed my bag from the chair and ran out the door. I ran a couple houses down and reached the bus stop.

"Jeez, late much?" Jordyn said with a smirk.

"Haha very funny."

"I was wondering since I had to leave early and couldn't spend time with you, maybe we can go shopping after school?" she asked.

"Yeah. Hey where's Nathan?"

"He should be here in a minute."

"The bus will be here in like two minutes." I was looking down the street waiting for Nathan, when someone jumped on me from above.

"Oh my god!!!" I screamed. I heard laughing.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. The person got off of me and helped me up. I turned around and saw Nathan laughing his head off. "Nathan that wasn't funny at all!" I said, while laughing with him. The bus came and we got on. I sat with Jordyn and Nathan sat across from us.

"You should've seen your face!" Jordyn said while laughing.

"Good work Jordyn, for making her get in the right spot!" Nathan said, while smirking. My mouth dropped.

"Jordyn, you were in on it?!"

"Oh yeah!" She laughed and so did I. We arrived at the school and we got off the bus. Jordyn and I headed to history. I sat in front Carson and he kept staring at me. Jordyn nudged me in the shoulder.

"Looks like blondie has a crush on you! He won't stop looking at you!" she whispered.

"Nah, he doesn't have a crush on me. He's dating someone." I whispered back.

"What!" She yelled whispered. I looked at her and nodded. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to a corner.

"Who is Carson dating?!" she asked.

"Some Maya girl. They were hanging at the beach and hugging and all of that." I replied.

The bell rang and Jordyn and I went back to our seats. The hour dragged on and I went to my next class, which was art. We did sketches for the whole class period. Three more hours dragged on and it was finally lunch time! I found Jordyn and Nathan and walked over to them.

"Hey Rachell!" Nathan yelled.

"Hey!" I yelled back.

"Carson, two o'clock" Jordyn informed. I glanced over and saw Carson walking towards our table.

"Hey Rachell, can we talk?" he asked. I nodded and walked with him.

"Look, I'm sorry for Maya taking me away from you at Starbucks and just completely everything. I haven't even texted or called you. But, I just want you to be at your house after school please." he said apologetically. I looked at him.

"Umm, okay." I walked away and sat back down at the lunch table.

"What did he want?" Nathan asked.

"He apologized and wants me to be at my house after school. So Jordyn, we can't go shopping right after school. Maybe after I deal with Carson?" I asked.

"Yeah, text me when you're done dealing with Carson." she replied.

School finally came to an end. I went home and waited for Carson to show up. I heard rocks being thrown at my window. I walked over to my window and opened it up. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped to what I saw.

{What do you guys think Rachell sees?? Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!}