Secrets

Rachell's POV

~2 weeks later~

I walked into the kitchen and saw Luke sitting at the bar, texting someone.

Mom: "Your dad and I have thought for a while, and we decided that you guys shouldn't be on lockdown."

Luke: "Really?"

Dad: "Maybe it was a little harsh and you guys haven't done anything bad before."

Me: "Wow, thanks." I said, hugging them.

Mom: "No problem, we're headed to the grocery store. We'll be back in a bit."

Dad: "No parties," he said, closing the garage door.

Me: "Hey, Luke."

Luke: "Hey, I'm still mad at the fact that you pranked me."

Me: "Ha, that was an amazing prank. You screamed like a girl when the poppers went off." I laughed.

Luke: "Right, well Team Beast will be coming after you." I rolled my eyes playfully.

Me: "So, are you texting Karls?" I asked, picking up my glass of water.

Luke: "Nope, I'm texting Claire."

I spit out my water. Me: "What?!" I asked, grabbing a towel. "I thought you were going to have a thing with Karls?"

Luke: "Calm down. Claire is just a friend and Karlie and I aren't even dating. I thought about it and I don't think I have any feelings for her."

Me: "Wait, your feelings just disappeared?"

Luke: "Yup."

Me: "Have you even talked to her?"

Luke: "Yeah, we only had a friendly conversation. Besides, our "relationship" wouldn't even work out. She lives 3,000 miles away. Long-distance relationships don't work out."

Me: "I believe in long-distance relationships."

Luke: "Really? Because that's not what you said about Jake and you."

Me: "He's not the point."

Luke: "Whatever, I've actually been talking to someone else. She might be my first real girlfriend. Oh wait, I'm already dating her."

Me: "Is it Claire?"

Luke: "Nope," he said, getting up and walking upstairs.

Jordyn's POV

Brooke and I sat down at a table in Chipotle.

Brooke: "It's great to be back home."

Me: "I know." I saw the bad boy that always hangs around here, walking over.

Garrett: "Hey, Jordyn."

Me: "Hey."

Garrett: "So, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for lunch tomorrow?"

Me: "Oh, umm, no thanks."

Garrett: "Alright, cool," he said, with disappointment. He turned around and walked away.

Brooke: "What are you doing? You just rejected the cutest guy here!"

Me: "Listen, I know Garrett is really cute, but he's got a reputation as a real player and my dad said to stay clear of them."

Brooke: "So, you're not going to date that guy," she said, pointing at Garrett. "Because that guy told you not to?" She asked, pointing to my dad.