A SEQUEL IN THE WORKS????

Hello!

I'm back after a whole year and I have been interacting with this story very recently, more than I ever have since the last chapter was published. I have been replying back to readers' comments and I barely ever did. Also, I changed the cover as well as the title of the story because "A Carson Lueders Fanfic" seemed boring yet very bland, like no duh it's a fanfic of Carson Lueders. But then again, I made this story from Instagram and even though I had a baseline, I was mostly winging the story. PS, it's still on there! I just can no longer access the account because Instagram is a little dipshit and changed my password. If you want to check it out, here it is.

Anyways, I'm getting way off track

Anyways, I'm getting way off track. Interacting with the story so much, made me miss writing for it. Plus with the amount of votes and views that this story has, made me realize that people actually enjoy it.

I can't thank you guys enough for getting this story at 100k views and 2k votes. When I first published this book three or four years ago, I thought it was going to flop, but it's doing really well so thank you guys so much. ♥️

I know I say I hate the story because CRINGE, but now that I'm a lot older from when I wrote this, I want to give it another shot

I know I say I hate the story because CRINGE, but now that I'm a lot older from when I wrote this, I want to give it another shot. So there is going to be a sequel in the works with the same characters, maybe even old characters, and definitely new ones.

Now, I understand that in "I Promise" Rachell was two years older than Carson and that apparently got people upset? One comment about the situation didn't even make sense to me, but I can tell you right now, Rachell is still gonna be older than Carson. *says in the most straight face possible*

When I wrote the story, I was making Rachell's age the same as mine. Then I got people being upset about it and saying that the guy needs to be older so he can protect the girl or whatever. . .like what?

Anyways, Carson is going to be 17 years old and since I'm currently 18, I'm making Rachell 18. If you're gonna be upset by it, I really don't want to see any comments about it, but I can't stop you guys.

I have two ideas for the sequel, but I need help by you guys to decide which one I should go with. I need to know the age range of my readers (no, it's not going to be sexual), one of the ideas is just going to be talking about a real life problem and I just need to know your guys' age range, that's all.

Hope you have a great day!

Love A ♥️