Kids' Choice Awards

Rachell's POV

Carson stood at the edge of the pool and threw the basketball through the pool basketball net.

He looked back at me and smiled. "Nothing but net!"

"You like never miss, it's insane," I state.

"That's because I'm a pro," he said flexing his muscles.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked towards him. I quickly pushed him into the pool.

He resurfaced and looked at me, with his eyes showing revenge. He swam to the edge and pushed himself up. He started walking towards me, causing me to back away.

It got to the point where my back met the wall. I turned to the right, but got blocked by Carson placing a palm on either side of my head.

I looked at him and innocently smiled. "Hey Cars, you wouldn't want to throw me in the pool, right?"

"Of course I do, babe," he smirked. "But first," he said, leaning closer and placing his lips on mine.

~1 day later~

"We look hot," Jordyn stated, fixing her hair.

"Yeah, we do," I said, looking over at Jordyn. She did look really beautiful, in her pink dress. I wore a white floral patchwork low-cut v-neck dress, Carson's necklace, that he got me for Christmas, and black heels. It was casual, but it showed a fashionable casual appeal.

"Okay, I'm ready for the KCA. Time for Snapchat," she said, taking her phone out. "Smile."

I looked at the camera through the mirror, and smiled.

"Beautiful," Jordyn said, posting the picture on her story.

~1 hour later~

"There's Carson and Olivia," Jordyn pointed out and pulled me over. Once I caught Carson's eye, he smiled and looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful," Carson said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself," I said, hugging him back.

"Come on, it's time for the carpet," Carson said, taking my hand and leading me over to the back drop.

The camera people started taking pictures of us and everyone else who was on the carpet. Carson wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. My arm wrapped around his back.

"Rachell! Carson! To your left!" The camera people called. I smiled and looked over to my left.

I felt Carson place his lips on my cheek. I smiled even more. His lips trailed over to my ear. "You really look beautiful. I really want to kiss you right now," he whispered.

I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek, showing him that I was saying thanks. I pulled away and looked over at Jordyn. She was slowly making her way over towards us.

I focused back on Carson and saw that we were moving forward. We stopped and looked back at the cameras in our new position. After awhile, I started to move my hand in circles on Carson's back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carson looking at me. I looked at him and we both smiled even more.

We got to the end and got called over for a quick interview from Sweetyhigh.

"We here with Carson Lueders and Rachell Griffin. Are guys excited to see if Cameron Dallas or Bethany Mota will get slimed?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, definitely," I replied.

"I'm hoping Cameron will get slimed," Carson said.

"Me too," the interviewer agreed. "So out of the favorite cartoon category, who would you guys want to win?"

"SpongeBob," Carson and I both replied at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled.

"Now, your song, Like I'm Gonna Lose You feat. Daniel Skye, is a nominee for favorite collaboration. How does that feel like?" She asked.

"Amazing," I replied. "I don't think I'll win since I'm going against Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, but it's exciting that I was a nominee in the same category as Justin."

"Yeah, well thanks for talking with us. Have fun!"

We waved goodbye and walked away. We caught up with Diane, Johnny, Lauren, Olivia and Jordyn. We found our seats and sat down. I sat between Johnny and Carson.

"You look pretty," Johnny whispered in my ear.

I smiled. "Thanks and you look cool."

He smirked. "I knew you liked this outfit, I wore it just for you."

I made an "o" shape with my mouth. He's joking, right?

~2 hours later~

"It's kind of chilly out," Olivia pointed out.

I nodded in agreement. Carson pulled me closer and rubbed my back.

"Jeez, you are kinda cold," he said, taking off his jacket and putting it over my shoulders.

"Aww, thanks," I said, slipping my arms through the sleeves.

"You know I'll take care of my baby girl," he said, walking in front of me and stopped. "Get on."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on his back. He started walking forward.

"Wait, let me take a picture," Olivia and Jordyn said at the same time.

"Smile," Olivia said.

We smiled and they took a picture.

~5 minutes later~

I hopped off Carson's back and he opened the door for me. I climbed in and Carson followed.

"I'm so tired," Carson said, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired too," I said, running my hand through his hair.

"Can I sleep on you?" He asked, kissing my shoulder.

"I guess, since you let me wear your jacket and carried me," I smirked.

He chuckled and laid his head on my lap. I bent down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"What a nice way to end the night," he said, smiling.

I smiled back and leaned my head back, closing my eyes.

{Sorry it took too long. I had a chapter but it got deleted so I had to change it up a bit. Hope you enjoyed! 💖}