Halloween Party

Rachell's POV

~4 hours later~

Jordyn: "Let's get ready for the Halloween party!"

Brooke: "Rachell, what are you gonna be?"

Me: "I'm gonna go as a Laker's cheerleader."

Brooke: "Cool, I'm going as Harry Potter."

Me: "That's awesome. What about you, Jordyn?"

Jorydn: "I'm going as Slay-Z."

~1 hour later~

Brooke: "Let's go guys!"

Jordyn: "We're coming, calm down!"

I got into the car. Me: "Where is this party anyways?"

Brooke: "I think it's at Dylan and Hayden's house." I nodded and pulled out of Jordyn's driveway.

~skipping car ride~

We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Jordyn knocked on the door. The door opened and Dylan stood in the doorway.

Dylan: "You guys made it!"

Jordyn: "Yep." She said, while walking in.

Me: "Nice penguin costume."

Dylan: "Thanks. Nice Laker's cheerleader costume. Carson is gonna love you for wearing that."

Me: "Yep." I walked in and saw Carson talking to Sean. I slowly walked up behind Carson and jumped on his back.

Carson: "Why is there pom poms in my face?" I giggled. I jumped off and he faced me. His eyes slowly scanned my costume and he smiled.

Carson: "I wish I brought my basketball jersey, you could have been my cheerleader."

Me: "We can go trick or treating tomorrow as the Lakers if you want." He nodded and smiled.

Sean: "You're Rachell?"

Me: "Yeah."

Sean: "I have never actually met you before, but I've heard so much about you."

Me: "Wow, is this seriously the first time we actually met in person?"

He nodded. Sean: "Carson talks about you a lot. He said that you were beautiful, and I have to agree."

I blushed. Me: "Aww thanks."

Carson: "Okay let's go get food." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and lead me to the kitchen.

Carson: "Want some pumpkin pie?"

Me: "Sure." He cut me a slice and handed it me. He cut himself a slice and lead me to an empty space on a couch.

Carson: "You look beautiful in that costume."

Me: "Thanks, why aren't you in a costume?" My eyes looked over his regular clothes.

Carson: "I am."

Me: "You're wearing regular clothes." He lifted up his shirt. He had Thing 1 written on his stomach.

Me: "Creative," I chuckled. "Also, nice abs," I said, patting his abs.

Carson: "I know right?" He laughed.

Me: "Who's Thing 2?"

Carson: "Sean."

Me: "Nice." I saw Nic sitting in a chair that was across the room from us. Aww, he looks lonely. I wonder why they broke up? I need to stop staring into space, it's making me even more tired. I understand now, why my parents are always tired when they come home. It's because they drive around going to places and that's what I did all day.

Carson: "Rachell." I blinked trying to get into full focus. Before I could, I felt a cold blob of something on my nose. I looked at Carson. He smiled.

Carson: "Wake up. You're about to go to sleep."

Me: "Sorry." I wiped the whip cream off of my nose.

~1 day later~

I put on my cheerleader costume. I pulled my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and a pillowcase, and headed downstairs.

Mom: "Do you mind taking Joey with you?" I looked down at Joey. He wore his Woody costume. Gosh, he's adorable!

Me: "Of course!" Luke came down the stairs in a creepy zombie costume.

Luke: "Really, you're wearing a cheerleader costume. You should've wore a scary costume."

I rolled my eyes. Me: "Maybe I didn't want to."

Luke: "Whatever. I'm going with the guys."

Me: "Whatever, I'm going with my boyfriend." I walked towards the garage door.

Mom: "You forget someone." I walked back to Joey. I picked him up.

Me: "I'm also going with Joey."

~skipping car ride~

I pulled into Johnny's driveway. I saw Hayden pointing at me and saying something. Carson, Johnny, and Lauren came out. I got out of the car and took joey out of his car seat.

Me: "Come on Joey, let's get some candy." I walked over to Carson.

Carson: "Hey the little guy is here!"

Me: "Yup, my mom wanted me to take him out for trick or treating."

Carson: "Sweet. Can I hold him?"

Me: "Sure." I gave Joey to Carson.

Johnny: "I don't know why, but I can see you guys having a kid of your own."

Me: "Oh." I felt my cheeks heat up.

Lauren: "You guys are wearing matching costumes." I looked at Carson's Laker's costume.

Carson: "Yep, she's my cheerleader." He kissed my cheek.

Hayden: "I'm ready to get some candy!"

Johnny: "Yeah, let's go!"

Diane: "First let's get a picture of you guys," She looked at Joey. "And who is this little cutie."

Me: "My little brother, Joey."

Diane: "He's adorable!"

Meredith: "Pictures, let's get some pictures." We all stood next to each other and they took the pic.

Diane: "Nice."

Johnny: "Alright, can we get candy now?"

Diane: "Yes, go ahead."

{Next chapter, Carson is finally going to take a Rachell on that surprise date. (If u forget on what I'm talking about reread chapter 76) Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😊}