ENDLESSLY

Hello my lovely readers!

That sounded so formal yet creepy at the same time lol.

Anyways, the sequel is definitely in the works! I promised I would announce the title, book cover and the summary so here it is!

After working on the Chicken Girls as Birdie Kaye, Rachell has finally graduated high school along with Jordyn Jones. When she gets a full ride scholarship attached to a letter of wanting her to enroll into one of the best colleges in the world, she is one hundred percent onboard. . .

. . .that is, until she finds out that the college is the University of West London College of Music.

Meanwhile, Rachell's older brother, Luke, is slowly becoming distant to not only Jordyn, but his family as well. Will Luke eventually tell Rachell his secrets and break down the walls for her?

And will Rachell accept the college request and follow her dream, or will she decline the offer to stay with Carson?

* * *

Now, I don't have a date on when I'm going to publish the sequel. But it's not going to be this month or early of next month. I want to have a lot of chapters written ahead of time so I don't take forever to post. I don't want this story to end up going on hold just like the other story.

I want Endlessly to be enjoyable and not rushed. I also kind of have to go back and read I promise because I forgot everything that has happened. For example; I forgot that Luke and Jordyn were dating, I didn't even know they were until I saw a comment in that chapter.