Penny Boards and Apologies

Rachell's POV:

"I'm here to apologize." Maya said. Whoa what? Did she just apologize to me?

"Umm, what?" I said confused. Maybe I didn't hear her correctly.

"Yes, I know the girl who doesn't like you and is mean to you, actually said sorry." Maya said, apologetically.

"How do we know you're being honest?" Jordyn asked. Carson quickly got up with his crutches and walked over to Maya. She gasped.

"What happened to your leg?" she asked.

"I got hit by a car."

"How?"

"I don't know, but these guys do."

Maya looked straight at me, with anger in her eyes.

"Carson came after me when you said I was ugly and can't sing." Everyone looked straight at Maya. I forgot nobody knows that Maya said all of that.

"You seriously said all of that?" Dylan said shocked.

"Well... I..." Maya stuttered.

"I thought you were nice?" Carson said.

"I am, just not to her!" Maya defended.

"Why do you have to be mean to her when she did nothing wrong?" Jordyn asked angrily.

"She thinks that I'm stealing Carson away from her, when I'm just friends with him!" I yelled with anger. Everyone turned around in shock.

"You know what Maya? I'm done, you win! I won't be friends with him anymore. You got what you wanted, are you happy?" I got up from the table and walked away.

"And to think you were actually here to apologize." I heard Jordyn say before I wasn't too far away. I quickly called Luke.

"Hello?"

"Please come pick me up from Lemonade." I said.

"Ok"

~20 minutes later~

I went up to my room and laid on my bed. Ugh, this can't be happening! I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

My mom walked in. "Jordyn is at the door."

I nodded and walked downstairs. I opened the door and I saw Jordyn and Dylan.

"Hey, come in." I said. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"What do you guys want to do?" Dylan asked.

"We could go to the Santa Monica Pier and ride on penny boards." I suggested.

"Omg yes!" Jordyn cheered.

"Jordyn, I have an extra penny board you could borrow."

She nodded.

"I don't ride penny boards, I ride skateboards." Dylan chuckled.

"Luke has a skateboard."

"Cool." We went to the garage and got our boards.

~25 minutes later~

We arrived at the Pier. Dylan was doing a couple of tricks. My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID. It was Carson.

"Hello?"

"Are you the Rachell from Lemonade?" Carson asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was just wondering, you were in my contacts and I was just making sure."

"Okay"

"I wish I could remember you." Same here buddy.

"Yeah"

"So whatcha' doin'?" he said in a weird/hilarious voice. We both laughed.

"I'm at the Pier skating with Jordyn and Dylan."

"Oh cool, well I have to go. See ya later."

"Okay bye." I hung up and I ran into someone. I fell face first off my penny board and laid on the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I was on my phone and wasn't paying attention." She said while helping me up.

"That's okay. I wasn't paying any attention either." We looked at each other for a while.

"Oh my god, is that you?" We said at the same time.

{Who do you think is the girl who ran into Rachell???? Do you think Maya was being honest when she was apologizing? Hope you enjoy the chapter! 😊}