High School and The Beach

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh, it's Monday... I have to go to my new school, Lincolnville High. I got up and went to my closet. I picked out a white tank top and a navy blue New York Rangers tank top, with a pair of blue skinny jeans. I combed my hair and put a little of mascara and foundation. I'm not one of those girls who overdose themselves with a lot of make.

I grabbed my white converse and my Aqua blue bag. I picked up my phone and went downstairs. When I went into the kitchen I smelled eggs and bacon instantly. YESS! I grabbed me a plate and started eating my breakfast.

"I have to drop off your little brother to grade school which is in the opposite direction of your school, so you have to ride the bus to school." my mom said.

"But mom, I hate riding the bus! And what about Luke?" I asked.

"Honey you only have a couple more months until you're sixteen, I think you can wait until then. And Luke isn't going to school today, he's sick." My mom left the kitchen to get my little brother, Joey. I finished my breakfast and went out the door. I walked to the end of my driveway and waited for the bus to come. A few seconds later, my phone buzzed. I saw it was a message from Jordyn and Nathan. They must created a group message. I opened the message.

"Hey Rachell! What school did you enroll to?"Jordyn texted me.

"Lincolnville High." I texted back.

"That's the same school me and Jordyn go to!!" Nathan texted.

"That's cool. Hold on a sec, my bus is arriving." I texted back.

I put my phone back in my bag and went in the bus. I noticed there was only five people on including Jordyn and Nathan. I walked down the aisle towards them and sat with Jordyn.

"Let me see your schedule, to see if we have any classes together." Nathan said.

I handed him my schedule. "Sweet! We have Geometry, Photography, and music together!" he said happily.

"Let me see her schedule." Jordyn said. Nathan handed her my schedule.

"We have a lot of classes together! We have History, science, English, Art, and study hall together!" She handed me back my paper.

"That's amazing! I have every class with one of you guys." I'm so relieved. We pulled in the parking lot of the high school. I got up and walked off the bus.

"You have History first so follow Jordyn." Nathan informed.

Time went by fast at school. I was walking with Nathan to our bus.

"I was wondering if you want to go to the beach?" Nathan asked.

"I would love to." I replied.

~10 minutes later~

We got off the bus and went inside my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled back.

"How was your first..." She paused when she saw Nathan.

"Mom this is Nathan, my friend." She nodded.

"Well, I'll get my things." I said.

I went upstairs and got my beach things. I headed back downstairs. Nathan and I left. It took about a mile to get to the beach. We laid down our towels and sat down.

"I think the beach is beautiful." Nathan said.

"Me too."

I saw Carson going into the ocean with a surfboard. He rode a couple of waves and got out. We walked back to his towel and sat next to a girl, but not just any girl, it was Maya! I started squeezing the object in my hand really hard.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"You're squirting out all of the sunscreen." he said. I looked down and saw a glob of sunscreen was laying on the sand. I closed the cap and threw the bottle in my bag.

Nathan grabbed my waist and pulled me gently towards him. He hugged me to calm me down, and I hugged him back. I looked up and saw Maya smirking at me. Looks like she got what she wanted.

{what do you guys think of this chapter?!}