Do You Remember Me?

"Madison?" I asked shocked.

"Rachell?"

"What are you doing here?" Madison is my best friend from Ohio. But once I left, we kind of became distant. She started getting tears in her eyes. Oh crap, did I say something bad? I hugged her tight.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I asked concern.

"Once you said, "what are you doing here" it reminded me that my parents got into a fight and neither of them wanted me. That's how I ended up coming here to California to live with my uncle."

"Oh my god Madison, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." Jordyn and Dylan came over.

"Guys this is Madison, my best friend from Ohio."

"Hi, I'm Jordyn." Jordyn greeted.

"I'm Dylan."

"What school do you go to?" Madison asked.

"I'm homeschooled." I replied.

"No way? I am getting homeschooled too!" Jordyn cheered.

"That's so cool!"

Jordyn smiled.

"When did you get here?" I asked Madison.

"Two days ago." she replied.

"We have a lot of catching up to do!"

She smiled.

"We will leave you guys be. Have fun!" Jordyn said. Jordyn and Dylan left.

"Next time be careful when skateboarding. When did you even learn how to skate?" Madison asked.

"Nathan taught me." Ireplied. She gave me a confused look.

"Come on, I'll tell you everything that has happened!"

~30 minutes later~

We are up in my room eating snacks and telling each other what has been going on. God, I missed hanging out with her.

"Wait, Maya is seriously out to get you?" she asked.

I nodded. "She thinks I was stealing "her man" note the quotations."

She laughed.

"So do you have your own man?" I asked.

"I did, but we broke up since I came here."

I nodded.

"Is this Carson guy, your man?" she asked.

"No, I had to stop being his friend because of Maya. He doesn't even remember me." I stated.

"What?" she asked confused.

"He got hit by a car and broke his leg. He got into a coma and when he woke up, he didn't remember Luke, my mom, and me." I informed her.

She gave me a "wow" look. I heard the doorbell rang. I got up and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Carson.

"Umm hey."

"Rachell, we need to talk."

I nodded and stepped out of the way. We sat down on the couch. I just realized something, he doesn't remember me but yet he's at my house? How does he know where I live if he doesn't remember me! Oh my god, does he remember?! I'm so excited!

"I need you to tell me everything we did, starting with when we met. By the way my mom knew where you live, I didn't until now." he said.

I nodded. Well that crushed me.

"I can't. The doctor said not to rush this. We have to give you time." I said.

"But I don't want to wait! I need to remember you!"

"I... Uh.." I heard Madison come downstairs.

"Hey I was just wonderi-" she looked at Carson and then at me.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"It's not important anymore. I'm just gonna go upstairs." She walked up the stairs and I looked back at Carson.

"I'm sorry, we have to obey the doctor's orders."

"Please?" He gave me the puppy dog face. Oh god, why?

"Fine!" I gave in.

He smiled. I told him everything, even when he attacked Nathan and when Maya kind of ruined our friendship. What? He wanted to know everything so I told him everything, even when he kissed me.

"So that's everything." I said.

"I still don't remember you." he said, apologetically. I sighed.

"See I told you, we can't rush this. This kind of thing takes time."

He nodded.

"Well I have to get back to Madison." I got up from the couch. Carson grabbed my arm.

"Wait!" he said.

"What?"

"I think I remember you!" My eyes went wide.

"Huh?"

{Do you think Carson really remembers Rachell? What do you think about Madison? Trust me there's a reason why I put Madison into this story. Just be prepared 😂 hope you enjoy this chapter! 😊}