Fifteen | Leave

Luke jolted awake, hearing the front door nearly slam open. He was about to grab the nearest pillow in order to fight off whoever the intruder was, but he relaxed when he realized that it was Audrey.

With her hands on her knees, she leaned her back against the door, catching her breath. Then, realizing that Luke was staring at her, not knowing what to do, she stood up straight and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Luke," she breathed. "I'm so glad you came. I was starting to think that you wouldn't show up, but you did and I'm so happy."

Luke rubbed her back gently, still in her embrace. He nestled his face in the crook of her neck, glad to see that she was okay.

"Audrey, what happened?" Luke asked.

She draped her legs over his lap so that she was facing him, then rested her head against his shoulder.

"They're insane, Luke. They don't even have full custody of me, yet they thought it was okay to practically drag me out of my sister's house and force me to go to theirs. It's weird as hell. As soon as I got there, they asked me if I wanted anything to eat and then acted as if we were the perfect family and that we didn't hate each other's guts," she explained.

"Did you run here?" Luke asked her, playing with his lip ring.

She nodded. "I can only leave when they go to sleep, but I saw one of their friends walking on the sidewalk, so I bolted."

"I'm glad you're alright," Luke told Audrey, then pressed his lips against her forehead. "I missed you."

Audrey smiled, looking into Luke's eyes. "I missed you too."

At this, Luke attached his lips to hers and kissed her passionately, wanting to show her exactly how much he missed her.

He climbed on top of her and deepened the kiss, then slipped his hands under her shirt. Her body moved against his with want, but Luke only smirked and ran his hands further up her torso.

He took off her shirt and continued to kiss her, only stopping to take off his own.

Audrey ran her hands up Luke's abs, fully taking in the beauty that was Luke Hemmings. Luke did the same with her, appreciating every beautiful curve of her body. He didn't even care that her hands were freezing. He only cared that it was her.

Luke attached their lips again, then moved his hands down to her leggings. He played with her waistband, then finally tugged them down until she was left wearing only her bra and panties.

Luke bit his lip, staring down at Audrey's half naked body.

"You're so gorgeous," he told her, making her blush and pull him closer to her so that their lips were together again.

Luke moved her legs apart, still kissing her, then played with the waistband of her underwear.

"Luke, are you sure?" Audrey asked him, who nodded and slid off his pants, then his underwear.

Luke was fully aware that he wasn't going to be a virgin anymore, but he was perfectly fine with it. He couldn't think of a better person to give it to than Audrey.