Twenty Six | Official

[ i'm blackbear trash af guys fml ]

pls remember to vote xx

🌿

Audrey expected to be woken up by the sound of a very angry Liz barging into Luke's bedroom and screaming at both her and Luke. However, she woke up for an entirely different reason.

Audrey's phone rang four times before she finally had enough energy to pick it up and press it to her cheek. Luke rolled over sleepily and pulled his blue covers over his head in an attempt to block out any ongoing sounds.

"Hello?" she mumbled.

"Audrey, where the hell are you? I've called you like fifty times," Rain yelled into the phone, but she wasn't mad, she was simply worried about the wellbeing of her best friend. "I thought you were dead!"

"I'm at Luke's house. He's letting me stay with him for a bit," Audrey explained.

"Ohh, I see," Rain said after realization had hit her. "Well what do you want me to do with your car? I can keep it here but I don't know if you want it or not."

"Is it alright if I leave it there for a few days?"

"Yes that's totally fine! I have to help Cal out with breakfast but just call me if you need anything! Have fun with your boy," she teased, making Audrey laugh.

"Oh I will. Thanks Rain, love you."

"Love you too."

Audrey set her phone down on Luke's bedside table and then turned towards Luke.

"Wake up sleepyhead," she said, gently pulling the covers back so that she could see if he was awake or not.

Luke blinked his eyes tiredly, but managed a smile. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning. Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Starving," Luke exaggerated, then sat up and stretched.

"Good because I'm gonna go make you some breakfast." Audrey smiled, then kissed Luke on the cheek before going downstairs.

She searched through Luke's cupboards and the fridge, but only managed to find a box of pancake mix. She figured that was easy enough, so she mixed the pancake mix with water, then poured some of it onto a hot pan. Within minutes, she'd made enough pancakes for both her and Luke.

Luke came downstairs as Audrey was transferring the pancakes onto plates. He came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, then gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Smells good," he said, taking out two forks and handing one to Audrey.

"Let's just hope they taste good. I've never made them from the box before," she told him, poking at it with her fork.

"So who called you this morning?" Luke asked.

"Oh, that was just Rain. She wanted to know if I wanted to keep my car at her place for a while."

"Are you gonna start going to school again?" he questioned, hoping that the answer would be yes.

Audrey shrugged. "Well for now I just want to pick up some of my art stuff that I left. Hopefully it's still there."