Past and Present

Amaya's POV 1.

----------------

I wake up to the sunlight. Pouring in the my window. I get out of bed and get ready for school. I don't even know why the hell we're in school. I mean we already graduated like 5 times. After I'm dressed and I brushed out my long brown hair I head downstairs. I walk in the kitchen. Stefan, Damon and Hadley are all sitting at the kitchen table.

I sit between Hadley who Has been my best friend for the past 110 years, And Stefan the one who turned me. I still remember that night.

It was a dark night. I was walking home from the towns Bakery when I heard a scream. Stupidly I followed it. In an ally not far from me I saw a girl and about five men. The girl was on the ground around her was a dark pool of blood.

I gasped and the men turned. Around. I ran but they quickly caught me. The beat me and the girl up over and over. Blood covered our clothes I thought I was going to die. I closed my eyes and waited for death to come.

I heard a loud bang and the sound of boys screaming. I Hesitantly open my eyes. The five boys were lying on the ground. Two more boys stood over them. One them made his way over to me.

He got down on his knees. In front of me. "Hey are you alright?" He asks.i don't answer. "I'm Stefan" he says. "Damon is the other girl alright?" Stefan asks the other man.. "Yeah she's fine but she's Unconscious" Damon answers. Stefan turned back to me. He bit his wrist and held it out to me. I just stared at it.

"Come on drink it you'll. feel better" he says. He puts his wrist to my mouth forcing me to drink his blood. "Sorry" he said before grabbing my neck. Before I could scream I was surrounded in darkness. I woke up in Stefan and His brother Damon's house.

The other girl was named Hadley. She was very pretty her long blonde hair flowed down her back in waves. The boys explained what we have become. They said it was the only way to save our lives.

I snap out of my thought. And walk out of the kitchen without saying a word. Stefan follows me up to my room. "Amaya you alright" he asks. I look Into his beautiful green eyes. "Yeah" I answer. He smiles and leans down. His lips touch mine. Stefan is the one who turned me. I've loved him ever since that day. Hadley and Damon on the other hand... Well... At first she was scared shitless of Damon. Then she wanted him dead.

I have to say Stefan is a lot. Less scary than Damon. Just to ruin the mood and to piss him off I reach up and mess up Hair He smiles "your gonna pay for that he says playfully. I smirk "Yeah right" I Say and run in my room. Stefan follows and blocks me in the corner. "Now what are ya gonna do?" He asks with a smile.

"Move or I'll kick you where. The sun don't shine" I say back. He must have known I meant it because he moved back. We both laugh and he wraps his arms around me. "Get a room" Damon yells from the hallway. "Oh screw off" I yell back.

Damon and I have always. Fought with each other. Kind off like brother and sister but I always win. It reminds me of the time I first met damon.

After he flicked Hadley into. A chair and she hid behind me Stefan and Damon started to Argue a little. Then Stefan told us after a long moment of silince that we were vampires. I was shocked Hadley was still scared of damon.

When I first met Hadley she. Hid behind me. She was scared because someone 'Damon' had like eleven dead bodies in his room. Like wtf Damon how was he that stupid... Well it is Damon we're talking about

"Come on time for school" Stefan. Says" "NO" I complain. "Well if you don't wanna go to school you can always stay here with Damon" Stefan say smirking. Umm school or home with Damon... School. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black tank top and dark blue skinny jeans.

Stefan and I walk out the door. And head to school... Fun NOT!.