Chapter 8 part 2

Hadley prov 8

Finally my eyes open. the rooms bright Stefan must have turned on the lights at some point. How could I have been so blind? This was all klaus's fault... And, mine but mostly klaus's

Stefan didn't leave me he's still holding me but its different this time. His face is stained with tears, his eyes closed, what a child, he never seems to stop surprising me. I pick my self up.

"Stefan?"

"What is it?" He asks concerned

"I'm done." He looks at me confused. "I'm done with Damon, I can't take it anymore. I just want out and if that means no more fighting then that's fine by me. I'm sorry Stefan but I think it's better for all of us." I strut away, whipping the tears that stand my face. I hear fighting in the living room. "Crash!" Something falls and shatters, I rush to the stairs. Walking slowly and very cautious Stefan's not far behind.

We reach the bottom of the stairs, Damon's voice booms threw the air. "I know I'm a bitch Amaya, I don't need you tell me that." I rush to the arch way that lead to damon and waited there. "So you better fucking shut your mouth before I shut it for you, permanently!" I hear him yell. My blood curled up inside me, I rushed over to the archway that lead the Damon.

Oh I could just kill him! "Did you just threaten her!" I yell. Amaya looks at me, I can feel the inner vampire in side me bubble up, wanting to rip his heart out and kill him. But the human side I tightly held on to, wanted me to lower my voice and forgive him. Fortunate for me the vampire took over.

"Yes, I do and she better listen. Oh what's wrong? Do you got a problem with that?" He grows a devilish smirk.

I don't respond.

I slowly walk over to him. I ball up my fist and trow my first punch. Unfortunately for me he had caught it. "I'm stronger then you." He says smirking at me.

But that only made me more bitter. "Yea but I'm angry!" I roar. Before he has a chance to even think, I kick him in the gut. Damon drops to the ground. I lower my self to his level. "I was crying and thinking this was my fault. But your to much of a fucking dumb ass to listen to me. I don't fucking love klaus... I loved you" I whispered the last part to him so only he can here.

Amaya leaves, leaving me with him...

--------

A half hour passes and Damon finally gets up off the floor.

At this point I'm sitting by my self all alone. "It's about time you got off the floor." I sigh

"Hadley..."

"Damon, I can't do this anymore... We can't do this anymore." The tears yet again find their way out. "We always fight, and... I-i don't want to fight with you anymore-"

He cuts me off "Hadley? Are you breaking up with me?" I can see he's eyes start to water.

I don't want it to end here, really I don't but I don't know what to do.

"Damon... I-"

He interrupts me again, " I get it and you know it's fine by me!" He yells.

I try again " Damon you have it all wrong, I love you. Every word I had every said in the past 15 years have been true. And honestly I blame my self for the conversation we are having right now. This all started when I wanted to go on a double date with you, Amaya and stef-"

"Just stop okay it wasn't your fault I just over racked. It pissed me off when I found out Stefan known you longer then me." He paused. "I feel like I'm going to loss you to him just like I lost Katherine."

Anger bold with in me. "Why the fuck would you bring up that little slut!" Wait? When did he? "When did you? Who told you Stefan new me longer?" I questioned.

He didn't need to answer my question I already knew the answer... I let the tears fall, running into his arms. He was my only family left I couldn't let him go. "I love you." I whispered

I hear foot steps walking down the stairs. What looked like a walking dead potato chip also known as Amaya was leaving. I hall my self away from Damon. "Where are you going?" I question

She doesn't answer, I run after her and grip onto her hand. She turns and glares at me. "It's non of you business!" I was speechless but then the unexpected happened. She slapped me across the face and rushes out the door. I'm speechless.

Damon calls out to Stefan. After that not much happened except an hour went by, we all texted/called Amaya. Stefan also left to find her.

---------

What felt like Hours later.

Stefan final came home...with out Amaya. I had waited the whole night for them to come back. When only Stefan came back I decided to finally go to bed ignoring Stefan.

--------------------

Haha hey! I love you guys sorry it took forever to update :p