Chapter 4 part 1

Amaya's POV 4.

I keep searching for Stefan. Where the hell did that bitch take him. I don't know who can help me. Damon is gone to meet Hadley and I don't wanna bug them. But I might have to. I take out my cell phone and call Damon

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hey Damon it's me we have a problem."

"What happened?"

"Well klaus showed up and he wants the moon stone. But I can't give it to him because Hadley put it in a fucking well"

"Do we have to help him?"

"DAMON!"

"what?"

"He's your brother"

"And....."

"Holy crap Damon yes you need to help him"

"Fine but I gotta meet Hadley first I'm sure Stefan will be fine bye"

He hung up the phone. I close my phone angrily. Yes Damon Stefan just got kidnapped by a original vampire I'm sure he's just fine... NOT.

After I look around for another hour I decide to go back to the house. Why did Hadley have to put the moon stone in there" i think as I pass the well.

We never needed the moon. Stone until now. So no one tried to get it out. I take out my phone and call Stefan's number. But Stefan doesn't answer the phone... Klaus does. "Hello Amaya he says when he answers the phone.m

"Hey bitch where's Stefan? I growl into the phone.

"Calm down he's right here. But I don't think I'm gonna let you talk to him" klaus says calmly.

"If you hurt him I'll" I.start. But klaus cuts me off.

"I won't hurt him if you Bring me the moon stone. If you don't I will not hesitate to rip his heart out" klaus says in a menacing tone.

'Oh my god are you deaf Or something?. I already told you I can't get it" I snap at him.

'Well that's not my problem. If I don't have it by tomorrow night. Stefan is dead." Klaus says

"Fine I'll find a way to. Get it" I say I'n a emotionless tone.

"Good remember you have. Until tomorrow night" he says. I hang up the phone with out another word.

So now I gotta find a way. To get that fucking moon stone out of the well. Yay this should be fun.... yesh.... NO!. If he wants the thing so bad. Well he can come get his ass down the well and get it!. Where the fuck is Damon!. I run In the house and run up the stairs to Damon's room.m

"Come on Damon you're. Gonna help me save your brother. So come on get your ass out the door" I say. "Dobi really have to. I gotta go meet Hadley in hour he says. "Yeah well your gonna help me until you gotta meet her" I answer back. "Fine" he says with a sigh. We walk out into warm summer air. We run to the woods but there's no sign of him.

We continue to look for. Stefan everywhere. Where could klaus have taken him.l?. "Sorry Amaya I gotta go" Damon says when we return to the house. "K thanks for helping Damon" I say. I think this is the longest we have gone without fighting. "No problem" he says with a smile.

I'm trying to figure out. How to get the moon stone out of the well when my phone rings.

I look at the number it's damon,.

"What Damon" I say when. I answer the phone.

"Amaya Hadley turned. Off her humanity!" Damon says frantically.

"What!? Are you sure?" I ask. Hadley wouldn't do that would she?.m

"Yes I'm sure" Damon says. I can't believe it why would she... I know why she did that. DAMON.

"Well it's kind of your fault Damon!. Now get her out if there and bring her home before she hurts someone" I say without hesitation.

"Alright, alright I'll get her". He say.bi hang up the ohone. It is his fault she turned off her humanity.bif he hadn't been a bitch this wouldn't have happened.bgreat now I gotta deal with Stefan and Hadley just perfec.. Not!

After a while Damon cones. Through the door. He throws Hadley in the door. "Get in there" he says. He grabs her by the wrist and drags her downstairs and locks her away. "Damon be careful dont hurt her!" I yell at him. "Yeah, yeah" he calls back. I sigh and walk upstairs.

I jump on to my bed and close. My eyes. That's when the yelling starts.

FUCK YOU!" Hadley .

"WATCH WHO YOUR TALKING TO" Damon yells back

"I'M TALKING TO A DUMBASS" Hadley screams.

"YOUR NOT GETTING ANY BLOOD" Damon yells with a mocking tone.

Hadley starts saying some Things I'm not gonna repeat. I call Stefan's phone and klaus answers. "Do you have my stone?" He asks. "Hello to you to" I say sarcastically. "Do you have it" he asks. "Yeah about that we need more time. Hadley is the only one who can get it. But she turned of her humanity thanks to that Dumas Damon" I say. "You have one more day" he says and hang up the phone.

I hear Hadley screaming. Downstairs. What is Damon doing? I don't even wanna know. Her screaming went on for hours. I feel bad for her but we need her to turn her humanity on. Plus she is the one who is gonna get her ass in the well and get the moon stone. Or however she is gonna get it I don't know.

I put in headphones and. Try to ignore the screaming. I don't like hearing her in pain but there's no other way. She will be so pissed later but we'll deal with that later. I wonder how Damon feels about all of this. I hope Stefan's ok. If that bitch hurts Stefan he''s dead!. WHY DID HADLEY HAVE TO PUT THE MOON STONE IN THE WELL WHY!?

Oh we'll I'll deal with it. In the morning. I turn off the light. Leaving me in darkness I miss Stefan. He is useuallt here when I fall asleep and wake up. But not now. I fall asleep to the sound of my best friend yelling her head off. I think of Stefan I need him by my side. I HATE YOU KLAUS. I miss Stefan. My eyes close the last thought I have is.

Stefan...