Chapter 12 part 1

Stefan's pov.

I'm beyond furious. I throw my phone at the wall in anger. How dare Katherine threaten me with Amaya!

"What's wrong with you?" Daemon asks drinking a glass of something that will get his lazy ass drunk.

"I'm not in the mood Damon" I say as I push past him.

"Hey, hey, hey. What bit you in the ass? What's going on?" Damon asks as he pours himself another drink.

"Katherine has Amaya, I don't know where the fucking moonstone is, and Hadley is gone. So yes Damon I'm pissed, and all you're doing is getting drunk off your ass" I say trying to remain calm, but failing.

"Didn't Hadley put it somewhere?" Damon ask dumbly.

"Yes Damon, let me just ask her where it is. Oh wait she's not here!" I say frustrated.

"Stefan just calm down. I'll just call Hadley and ask her" Damon sighs.

"You know she won't talk to you" I say annoyed.

"She will if her best friend is in danger" Damon replies.

"I don't have time for you right now" I say and walk out of the room.

----

I grab my phone and call Bonnie. I need her and her witch magic to help me.

"Hey Stefan" Bonnie says when she answers her phone.

'Bonnie, I need your help. The bitch Katherine took Amaya. She's threatening to kill Amaya unless we give her the moonstone" I say calmly.

"So what do you want me to do?" she asks.

"I have a plan" I reply.

--------

I walk back into the house an hour later to find Damon sitting on a chair in the living room.

"What happened to you?" I ask noticing the blood on his clothes.

"What happened? I tried to save your girl that's what happened" Damon snap. "Where the hell were you?" he asks standing up.

"Well while you we're out playing hero, and failing. I made a plan that could buy us some time, and also kill Klaus" I say walking past him.

"What? How?" Damon asks intrigued

By my idea.

"Bonnie is creating a fake moonstone as we speak. I lied Damon, I know where the real moonstone is. But Amaya and Hadley would probably drop me down the fucking well if I just handed it over to Katherine," I explain as I pour myself a drink.

"I'm confused" Damon says dumbly.

"Damon I know you have a brain the size of a pea, but try to keep up," I sigh and explain the plan again.

-------------

"Are you sure it will work?" Damon asks while we wait for Bonnie.

"No, but Katherine shouldn't figure it out in time" I reply looking out the window.

"So how does the plan involve killing Klaus?" Damon wonders.

"Katherine wants to give the moonstone to Klaus. She doesn't know it's the fake one. When Klaus comes to get the moonstone from Katherine, we strike. I have a white oak stake. It's the last one. I've had it hidden in my room. I'll take care of Klaus, you handle Katherine" I say, turning to Damon.

"Lets just kill Katherine now. Then when Klaus shows up he'll see her dead body, and us" Damon suggests

"We can't kill Katherine, yet. She still has Amaya. I'll call her and tell her to meet us here. We'll give her the fake moonstone. Klaus will show up for their little deal. Katherine will give him the moonstone in exchange for her freedom. Klaus will become furious when he realizes its fake" I explain for what seems like the thousandth time.