Chapter 2 part 2

Hadley prov 2

----------------

It was last period of the day and we so happened to be in math. By this point I get hundreds in ever class only because I went to school more then five times. As I was drawing In my math book an amazing idea popped in my head. Why don't me, Amaya and the boys go on a double date. So I wiped out my cell and started texting Amaya.

To Amaya

Hey me, you and the boys should have a double date Friday.

From Amaya

Yeah sounds like fun NO!

To Amaya

PlEEEEEEEESE

From Amaya

Do I have to?

To Amaya

YEEEESSS!!!!.

From Amaya

YOU SUCK

When I look over to her I realize that she's giving me her death glare. It was kinda scary but I shock it off and laughed. Now it's time to text Stephen.

To Stephen

I asked Amaya if you two wanted to do a double date with me and Damon. She said yes... After a little btw Friday you have no say in this.

From Stephen

I Guess...

To Stephen

Do you not want to?

From Stephen

Of course no prop... :)

I meet up with Damon who was picking me up and driving me home. "Damon, do you have any plans Friday?" Damon just looked at me and quickly answered "yes, yes I do Me and Rick are going out for drinks." I gave him the that's the wrong answer look. "Why is there something you want to do Friday?" He gave me the I'm going retreat asking look.

I smiled "yup, I asked Stephen and Amaya if they wanted to go on a double date meaning you have to go." He didn't look to impressed and when I looked down I could see his foot slamming on the brakes... Fuck! I did it now. The only good thing about this was that we where in a wooded area where no one could see us.

"For the last time I'm not going on a double date with you and any of you friends or Stephen for that matter!"shouted Damon he opened the car door and walk over my side of car and opened it "get out!" Yelled Damon, he grabbed me by the elbow and threw me out and onto the pavement. I could feel the tears funning down my cheek but I wouldn't let him know so I whipped them away and stud up. "You have three seconds to say sorry!" Then I started to count "one- two- thre-" "be angry if you want but I'm not saying sorry to the likes of you!" In an seconds the next words found them selves. "Fuck you!" I gave him two middle fingers and used my supper speed and booted off back to the house where I found Amaya.

After a few seconds after Stephen and señor dick face decided to go out hunting I walked over to Amaya "do you want to watch a movie?"

Amaya smiled and nodded "I'll get the food and you pick the movie." I ran off In to the living room and into the entertainment centre under the tv. I took out four movies finding memo, scary movie four, vampires suck, and tangled i picked a scary... Not so scary movie. I guess scary movie four wins.

In the kitchen for the first time I heard Amaya yell "what the fuck are you doing here!" I scurry into the kitchen wondering what the fuss is about when I see a face that was too familiar. Kathryn was back.

Katherine smirked "hello girls miss me? And instantly after Amaya snapped back "hell no!" In seconds anger rose in me " what are you doing here?"

Katherine stepped closer and in a harsh tone "you two took Stefan and Damon from me. So now I'm here to get them back and that means you have to die!" Not long after Amaya got pissed "yeah not gonna happen." And not by surprise she landed a punch right in the face

I jumped toward Katherine but she had grabbed me by the torso and hold me to the floor. I heard the floor snap from under me and the ceiling started to get hazy. I heard crashes from all over the room. I could here the foot steps of someone walking towards me hoping Some one would save me. In the distance I could hear Amaya scream out my name "HADLEY!" Seconds after a sharp unbearable pain entered my body and I let out blood curling scream. My eyes rolled to the back of my head not wanting to see anything more.

In a far away distance I could hear one of the doors open and two guys voice who was shouting random babble out. I heard the "great Katherine" scream.

Then I heard Stephen yelling out to Amaya to wake up but I was interrupted when foot steeps came close to me and hands raped around my waist and pulled me over his shoulder I could feel his loving touch, if only I could see him I would tell him I was sorry and that I loved him.

In minutes I could feel the wind blowing in my hair and crashing onto a bed and the pain rippled threw my body and if I could scream I would have but that wasn't possible.

"You deserve every thing that bitch did to you! Growled into my ear. " I'm not going to help you so you can suffer threw this pain, Bitch!" Growled Damon again. Teardrops ran down my face, I could feel the wetness of it but barley. In seconds i turned of my emotions for i felt like i I don't need him any more. I can survive on my own with out anyone's help.

Just before I put my self to sleep I heard the only voices I would always love hearing, Amaya my one and only family... where not related. and Stephen her prince charming.

They came in healing me or another way of saying that is putting me back together. But soon I fell asleep letting my body heal.